1.    #1  
    I got an email today from SprintUsers.com, and it says if you lost your one year upgrade, you can still use it on new phones this year by an override process. Check it out: New Sprint Premier Silver Tier Override Process - SprintUsers.com I posted it here because now you guys can buy a Pre 3! But hey ... mods feel free to move this post where ever!
    That's great news. Hopefully this can get stickied so that we can remember it when the Pre 3 comes around. :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    That's great news. Hopefully this can get stickied so that we can remember it when the Pre 3 comes around. :P.
    Not to sound like a stick in the mud but don't you mean IF it comes to sprint?
    Obviously I heard from a Sprint Rep, so its when. .
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Obviously I heard from a Sprint Rep, so its when. .
    Of course! Those guys always knows whats coming to Sprint .

And your welcome folks!
    Quote Originally Posted by astraith View Post
    I posted it here because now you guys can buy a Pre 3!
    That must be some kind of subtle joke... but thanks none-the-less!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    I used the chat on Sprint's website and the rep told me that they can change my update (it was supposed to be June 1st, 2011, changed to April 1st 2012) but that he didn't have the authority, I need to call but that he would put the note on my account.

I plan on calling when I leave work in an hour and will update.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I used the chat on Sprint's website and the rep told me that they can change my update (it was supposed to be June 1st, 2011, changed to April 1st 2012) but that he didn't have the authority, I need to call but that he would put the note on my account.

I plan on calling when I leave work in an hour and will update.
    I called sprint and asked them if they could submit that form for me since I've had my pre since sep of '09 and was good to go for the yearly upgrade but was waiting for sprint to get the pre +, the pre 2, both of which never happened . So sprint tells me the only way they will submit that form for me is to pay them $45. So basically, they steal my upgrade status and try to sell it back to me. There has got to be something that we can all do because I know there are soooooo many more people that have my exact situation. Class action time! Oh I wish johnny cochrin was still around. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    I called sprint and asked them if they could submit that form for me since I've had my pre since sep of '09 and was good to go for the yearly upgrade but was waiting for sprint to get the pre +, the pre 2, both of which never happened . So sprint tells me the only way they will submit that form for me is to pay them $45. So basically, they steal my upgrade status and try to sell it back to me. There has got to be something that we can all do because I know there are soooooo many more people that have my exact situation. Class action time! Oh I wish johnny cochrin was still around. Lol
    Did they say what that $45 fee was for?
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Did they say what that $45 fee was for?
    no. To be honest I didn't even ask cuz it got me heated that they even have the audacity to burn so many of their customers and act like their **** don't stink. I'm assuming it is the fee to cancel my contract so I would be a new subscriber with them. I'm not that stupid, in a year I will be a 10 year customer.
    Thanks for posting this.
    I hope people keep seeing this and try for themselves and post how it went for them. Cuz nobody is gonna have the same little worm I had on the other end of the phone today. And just a tip, make sure they DO NOT transfer you to the cancellation dept like they did me. That's where I believe you will hear it costs $45 just to submit the form.
    I'm glad Sprint is honoring their prior agreements.

Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    I hope people keep seeing this and try for themselves and post how it went for them. Cuz nobody is gonna have the same little worm I had on the other end of the phone today. And just a tip, make sure they DO NOT transfer you to the cancellation dept like they did me. That's where I believe you will hear it costs $45 just to submit the form.
    Ask them to read where that $45 charge to submit a cancellation form is within the contract.

Then read to them, verbatim, what the contract actually states happens if you choose to cancel early.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    I'm glad Sprint is honoring their prior agreements.

Ask them to read where that $45 charge to submit a cancellation form is within the contract.

Then read to them, verbatim, what the contract actually states happens if you choose to cancel early.
    that sounds like an awesome idea that I think I will have to do.