1.    #1  
    Acording to SprintUsers.com it appears Sprint will try and make things right for those of us that were down graded to Silver Status & lost our upgrades on April 1st. Here's the link to the post, or you can read the quoted text below.

New Sprint Premier Silver Tier Override Process - Sprint News & Phone Reviews from SprintUsers

New Sprint Premier Silver Tier Override Process
    By: Juan April 13th, 2011

A trusted source of SU, who happens to be close to the situation of the Premier Program has advised us that there is a change in the Premier Program once again.

There appears to be a a plan in effect for people that lost their Gold membership. This occurred due to the changes in the Premier Program that went into went into effect April 1, 2011.

It appears there will be some flexibility for members that were Gold before the changes.

CS reps will be able to submit a tier override for customers that were upgrade-eligible in April, but lost the benefit when they became Premier Silver due to the changes in the program.

Premier Silver customers may ask for an upgrade if they were eligible in April under the previous rules.

The customer and CS will have the following options available to them:

If the customer wants to upgrade now: CS will transfer the call to Telesales to process a tier override and upgrade the customer.

If the customer is not ready to upgrade: CS can submit a tier override using the new options available to CS.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    My annual upgrade was scheduled for April 1st, I lost it due to the premier changes. I saw this and called them this morning, was transferred to Account Services where the lady put in a request to reset my upgrade eligibility, and even offered to call me when it was confirmed. 2 hours later she called me to let me know it went through. I logged on to Sprint's site just to be sure, and they had indeed changed it so I was now eligible for an upgrade.

Thanks for the heads up about this!
  3.    #3  
    No problem, since a lot of people lost their upgrades on April 1st, it's good to know Sprint is allowing us to get back the full upgrade status.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    No need to call and mess with Sprint. Over at the Sprint Users forums there's a thread by a Sprint Premier team member named Art (also a moderator there). If you send him a pm with the name on the account and the phone number, he'll get the upgrade restored. I did it and checked Sprint's site 2 days later and it now shows my upgrade available as of 4/1/11. You had to have an upgrade ready before April 1 for this to work, as it restores the one taken away. Even if there's not a device you want right now, I would take advantage of this just to get it done now. Sprint could decide to make this a limited time deal....you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by gonk24 View Post
    No need to call and mess with Sprint. Over at the Sprint Users forums there's a thread by a Sprint Premier team member named Art (also a moderator there). If you send him a pm with the name on the account and the phone number, he'll get the upgrade restored. I did it and checked Sprint's site 2 days later and it now shows my upgrade available as of 4/1/11. You had to have an upgrade ready before April 1 for this to work, as it restores the one taken away. Even if there's not a device you want right now, I would take advantage of this just to get it done now. Sprint could decide to make this a limited time deal....you never know.
    I saw you over on the sprint forums trying to get your 10 posts. I just did the same thing, thanks for the heads up!

Just so everyone knows, if you are starting a new account at the sprint forums, you have to get 10 posts before you can PM Art.
    Last edited by KJBlauw; 04/29/2011 at 01:47 PM.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    just did this. good by palm on may 8th.
    Law Student, SEO Worker, PRE OBSESSED
    Sprint Pre