View Poll Results: Do you still have your full 1 year upgrade credit from sprint?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I still have my credit

14 87.50%
  • No, sprint took it away

2 12.50%
  1.    #1  
    Now that it is April 1st I wanted to see what sprint was up to with the change in premier status.

I checked mine today and my full rebate is still there from last november. Anyone still have thier rebate or did sprint take them away?
    yeah mines shows my upgrade available as of june 1, 2010
    I did have $150 off of a new phone, but they took it away and pushed it back to 5/1/2011. I am okay with this, as I am still holding out for a Pre3 or Veer.
    Taken away...only $75 now. Should be back in mid-June or the first of July as we're about to hit the ten year anniversary then.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Mine now says July 1.
    Mine did not changed at all. My $175 discount that started on 3/1/2011 still there.
    my wifes one year full upgrade was to be eligible today and they took it away untill i went postal on the phone and they gave it back (really didnt get to out of hand...they were pretty nice but I had to fight some)
  8.    #8  
    It seems like they are taking them away randomly... i keep checking mine thinking that it's going to disappear.
    Mine's still on there as 09/01/10...maybe because I had my contract terminated 11 months in because their coverage at my house sucks.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  10.    #10  
    and this morning i checked to find my rebate was gone! knocked down to $75 off, or 150 off if i waited for the 22month upgrade.
    I have my full but one way or another if they get the Pre3, I'm getting subsidized or not. If they dont get the Pre3 then this would be a moot issue for webOS fans right
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....