1.    #1  
    I was at lakewood mall and the sprint reps were hatting on my pre... He said or rather they (3 of them) that it's the worst n stupidest phone there is.. I told them the other phones can't even multitask n they said the pre doesent multitask.. Gues that shows howmuch they really know about the pre. <moderator edit>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/23/2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: language
    Quote Originally Posted by steven21 View Post
    I was at lakewood mall and the sprint reps were hatting on my pre... He said or rather they (3 of them) that it's the worst n stupidest phone there is.. I told them the other phones can't even multitask n they said the pre doesent multitask.. Gues that shows howmuch they really know about the pre. <moderator edit>
    They sound like they are roughly between the ages of 13-23

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/23/2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: edited quoted text
    They're store reps, they only care about phones they like. If the Pre- had so many returns / repairs, I doubt they like it, hell I doubt they even used it much in the first place.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    They no longer understand anything that isn't Android.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    they are turned into robots and dont even know it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    they are turned into robots and dont even know it lol
    Robots? You mean....... Droids

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    They're store reps, they only care about phones they like. If the Pre- had so many returns / repairs, I doubt they like it, hell I doubt they even used it much in the first place.
    This. I never, ever, deal with a store rep if I can do something online (chat) or calling directly. I feel like, just by reading a little on the Sprint site, I already know more than they do about their own job.

Btw, I noticed in your sig [marclh1992] you went from the Instinct to the Pre. I did too, and I remember the day I activated it like it was yesterday. Considering the Instinct was the supposed "iphone killer" at the time, the Pre blew it out of the water.
    Worst phone I ever had. Especially on Bell's CDMA network which I only had 1 bar at my house in the middle of a town. Pre and Pre 2 are 10000000x better than the Instinct.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by steven21 View Post
    i was on that side of the fence and yea
    only a few ever cared to know
    anything about what they were selling or pushing
    it was either heros or BBs and the free after rebate phone
    getting pushed
    if there was any push back from the customer then
    i was called in to actually find out what they needed
    i was still pushing pixis and win mo 6.5
    those usually came back happy and were my repeat customers
    id have people waiting in line just to talk tech]]

just gotta find some one like that where you live
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I've come to think of most sales reps for any cell company as almost useless. Mainly they show me where the accessories that I am looking for are. I almost exclusively do everything online so I don't have to deal with them. I do my own research, know what I want, and form my own opinions. My daughter from my first marriage had so many problems with her Pre minus she got an Optima S and then did the trade in on her Pre, getting a whopping $20 bucks for it a few months back. I almost cried when I heard about it.

Some are great, but I think they are greatly outnumbered by the ignorant sales peeps.

Palm m100 => Palm IIIx => Palm Zire 72 => Cingular Treo 650 => Sprint Palm 700p (w/755 ROM) => Sprint Palm 755p => Sprint Palm Centro => Sprint Palm Pre => Sprint FrankenPre Plus => Franken Palm Pre 2 on Sprint w/ working Nav and Sprint TV!

Family lines: Wife => Palm Centro Daughter => Palm Pixi

Living the Palm brand since 1999....and that's gotten me this!?
    RIP Palm OS and WebOS
    I'm lucky to have a pre carrying sprint rep at my local store...i only stop in to pay my bill and check to see what's new when he's working....i'll ask any good selections in here and he'll whisper Naa!! Just a bunch of $hit
    These in-store reps are usually idiots. If it's not Android or iOS, they don't care about it.