Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am loosing also, I have 2 phones that are eligible for upgrades in June and 3 other later this year I will loose them all after April 1st, so I have decide to move to AT&T soon as the iPhone 5 comes out. I am very mad at Sprint and I reached out to them few times explaining how I feel. Got the same response all the time nothing they can do. If nothing they can do I will take my 5 lines and move.
    the 10year with sprint does it matter if you were on employee plan or zero because i was on both before i switched to family plan sharing 1500mins??? i believe we have been with sprint since 2005 or was it 2004 somewhere there....
    Anyone know when this is supposed to take place? I thought we were supposed to log in today and it would be updated. It still doesn't say on my page what I am?
    Man I can't believe the first is already here. I don't want to lose my upgrade but I don't really want anything that is on the market either. If it came down to it I would have to get the Nexus S 4g for the added benefit of updates first. I'd rather have the Pre 3 any day though.
    i chatted with a rep last week and had a long conversation. I'm on a silver plan but still have my full grade woohooo...and also got my sprint member since year changed to 2006
    How were you able to manage that? Be nice to see what you had to do to get that, maybe others (like me =) ) can do that as well...
    Does anyone know if this is now in effect, or if it will be staggered? I logged in to Sprint's website and it appears that I still have a $150 discount on June 1st which would be my 1 year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    Man I can't believe the first is already here. I don't want to lose my upgrade but I don't really want anything that is on the market either. If it came down to it I would have to get the Nexus S 4g for the added benefit of updates first. I'd rather have the Pre 3 any day though.
    I remember a few years ago with AT&T I upgraded my device and used the 30 day return about 3 times because all of the phones I tried were terrible (finally settled on a Treo!)

I wonder if you use your upgrade now and then exchange the phone within your 30 days if you can continue doing that until the phone you want comes out.
    Well...my $150 upgrade is gone and it's only $75 now.

I'll have to check again in June and July to make sure my Gold status kicks in and my upgrade returns.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    U sometimes wonder who services who.......
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I wonder if you use your upgrade now and then exchange the phone within your 30 days if you can continue doing that until the phone you want comes out.
    Nope.

See here: Sprint 30-day Return and Exchange Policy

Other Limitations and Fees

- You may exchange an item only once during the initial 30-day period. An exchange does not extend the 30-day period.
    - Sprint reserves the right to deny service to prevent multiple returns under the Sprint Free Guarantee
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    How were you able to manage that? Be nice to see what you had to do to get that, maybe others (like me =) ) can do that as well...
    I had pre minus since 2009 so i gave that upgrade to my wife last year in June and took hers(which i havent used yet) which was wasn't eligible(for full upgrade) till August i emailed, chatted and even went in-person to check on it and all three places said i'm good for a full grade. I got my "member since" year changed because i was with them since 2005 but they had 2008 as my start date.
    Wow, went into effect on our family plan:

Our primary line (previous one year renewal): Said $150 discount yesterday but today says only $75. Have to wait till 1/2012 now.

My line yesterday said $150 would take effect 4/1/11 and today it was honored so I am excited I will get an upgrade this summer.

I also made two CSR's make notes in my account so I don't lose my $150.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    my wife is down as the primary line and her one year upgrade was due today 4-1-11. I had spoke with sprint on the phone and visited a store prior to today with both telling me she would not lose her full upgrade. Got online this morning and it was only 75bucks.....after talking with 3 people on the phone the 3rd person (a mgr) changed her status to full upgrade. She had been on a feature phone (lotus) and she just upgraded to a BB style (she likes the phone to flip). I was so worried about this upgrade because I took hers last year for a free Pixi and have been hanging on to my upgrade since 2-1-11 trying to figure out what I was going to do. Thanks to sprint doing right by me my wife wont be stealing my upgrade but now I cant wait to upgrade.....torn between wp7 and nexus s since I'm losing faith that pre3 is coming to sprint or that I can wait for it if it does.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12