1.    #1  
    To add insult to the amount of phone becoming available on all carriers and HP is still in the coming months phase...

The Atrix on top of the Arrive, Evo3D, LG Optimus 2x, Nexus 4G, HTC View are all coming to Sprint...

It looks like its getting really crowded. How many people will be looking into an Atrix now? 1GB Ram dual core hi res screen and android market....

Cant wait to see what Sprint is announcing next week. Hopefully we get a HP confirmation as well

http://phandroid.com/2011/03/17/rumo...with-4g-wimax/

http://www.phonedog.com/2011/03/17/a...ing-to-sprint/
  2.    #2  
    Sprint Xoom Pic below:

http://i.imgur.com/ts7Zil.jpg
    I don't know about you, but I don't know why anyone would want to pay $600+ to be a beta tester.

The Xoom is an unfinished product, and that makes it terrible.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    I don't know about you, but I don't know why anyone would want to pay $600+ to be a beta tester.

I Agree xoom isnt all that great but:

1) I said buy atrix, not xoom
    2) you will also be paying 500+ to be a beta tester with webOS 3.0 with a lack of app support compared to the competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post

2) you will also be paying 500+ to be a beta tester with webOS 3.0 with a lack of app support compared to the competition.
    I can't see why anyone would by a Xoom when you can buy the Atrix. It's a computer that's a phone, or a phone that's a computer. Even with the laptop dock the Atrix is still cheaper than the Xoom.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    I saw a review of the Atrix on Attack of the Show and was very unimpressed. They gave the phone a good review but said the dock was way too expensive for its functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I can't see why anyone would by a Xoom when you can buy the Atrix. It's a computer that's a phone, or a phone that's a computer. Even with the laptop dock the Atrix is still cheaper than the Xoom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    I saw a review of the Atrix on Attack of the Show and was very unimpressed. They gave the phone a good review but said the dock was way too expensive for its functionality.
    Yeah, I don't really buy into the Atrix dock. I think it would need to be a standalone product to interest me. It would bother me to have a piece of equipment sitting out that was only usable if my phone was plugged in. If I went with the Atrix, I'd probably skip the dock unless they were giving it away for seriously cheap (or free).
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post

WebOS 3.0, even in the very unfinished stage now, runs better then Honeycomb. And it's not even finished yet, so that is an unfair comparison. I am sorry but when I read review after review to tell me to expect apps that I pay for to crash on a daily basis pretty much that is not a good sign. It's possible similar problems will happen on the TouchPad? Sure. But since we do not know it is not a fair thing to say.

And I am unimpressed by the Atrix too. Phonedog review said that it was somewhat laggy which is odd considering the power behind it. I think it's the MOTOBLUR but there is no way to know for sure.
    ^ Agreed on all counts. I played with both the Atrix and the Xoom last weekend and the Xoom is just ... really really disappointing. Will it evolve into something worth owning at a lower price point? Quite possibly. But at this point it's really teetering on the edge of being a joke. The software is just atrocious.

I was glad to see this, to be honest. Not from a vindictive position, as I like Motorola, but it makes the competitive landscape a little less arduous for the TouchPad, which appears to run better than the Xoom already (even in the alpha/beta stage we saw on 2/9).

As for the Atrix, on-phone functionality was good, but it's yet another 4+" Android black slab competing on specs no normal consumer cares about. Hooray. The dock performance was atrocious.

All webOS will have to do to get close to the sales numbers of those products with the TP and Pre3 will be to advertise them well and often enough.