1.    #1  
    I remember hearing that sprint was going to be adding that service like Verizon for the mobile recovery app (cant remember the exact name).

When is this happening?
  2.    #2  
    no one? lol
    What does it do exactly?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #5  
    heres the download page. you can download and install the app, but it hangs on the verification part. i heard on PC that its coming to sprint.

https://www.mymobilerecovery.com/pub...t_started.html
  5.    #6  
    Complete BS!

The app is available for Verizon Palm, android, and blackberry devices but it is only available for Sprint android and blackberry devices...

https://www.totalequipmentprotection.com/default.aspx
    It's also not working for me suddenly on my VZW Pre Plus running 2.1. Anybody else having success running the app under 2.x? {Jonathan}
    what is the app name in the catalog?

also, notice that rooted droids aren't supported:

Note: We do not support rooted Android devices, Mobile Recovery is only compatible with operating systems that are Verizon certified and unmodified for your device.
    btw, this is only for people paying 7.99 for monthly assurion coverage...
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/12/2011 at 08:18 PM.
    getmymr.com/download {Jonathan}
    interesting. I have the required service but it tells me to call an 800 number it initialize it. I will try it on monday.
    I'm on hold with assurion right now. What sort of vzw phone do you all.
    according to assurion you have to go on-line to their website ti finish setting this up. Nice that the app doesn't tell me that...
    ok, so I followed her instructions, which took me to the website, which took me to the app catalog, which took me back to the same error...
  14.    #15  
    ya, i know, i got that error but i thought it was because i was on sprint. your on verizon?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Sprint Total Equipment Protection
    Android and BB only for now.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.