1.    #1  
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Software update information and release notes for Palm Pre for Sprint

The Latests Software support site for the Sprint Palm Pre is down. Maybe they are updating it?
    What do you mean it's down? I can access that link fine.
    Sprint Love
  3.    #3  
    Does it display the versions for you? I get the header to load but the rest of the page is blank. Verizon Pre Plus site loads fine for me.
    Yep, I can see everything. The page loads everything. Clear your cache/history maybe.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I get it as well.
    I used to believe in HP
  6.    #6  
    Nope, still blank for me. I even browsed out to the link in IE8, Chrome and my Pre. Blank for all three. Sorry if it really is just a browser issue for me but it is odd that I can see the Verizon, AT&T, and Bell page fine but not Sprint.
    It's showing blank for me too on Chome OS
    Blank here...
    I like how they provide you a link to check your webOS 2 eligibility when you know you're not eligible. Or will we be?
    Works for me on another computer that I've not been to that page on, so no cache or history issues.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    blank here hmmm
    blank here too
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    blank here
    I wouldn't get yours guys' hopes up.. The link has worked for me on 3 computers as of now.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbonizio View Post
    I like how they provide you a link to check your webOS 2 eligibility when you know you're not eligible. Or will we be?
    Maybe...
    Attached Images Attached Images