1.    #1  
    Well, with the uncertainty of the next Palm coming out... I am considering burning my upgrade and getting the Windows Phone that is rumored to come out this week or next week.

What do you guys think?
    Being on Sprint there is no downside to testing WP7 out. You get a 30 day free-look so we shall see if this OS is as promising as it looks or if the allure is more style over substance.

Coming from webOS the expectations are high for an OS that is built around a great user-experience.
    Last edited by foosball; 02/21/2011 at 04:35 PM.
    But, keep in mind you only get to do that once, you won't get another 30 days on a different device, if you return the first one.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoD_trentonj View Post
    Well, with the uncertainty of the next Palm coming out... I am considering burning my upgrade and getting the Windows Phone that is rumored to come out this week or next week.

What do you guys think?
    Well you can if you want but the HTC 7 Pro is DOA as it has specs from 6 months ago. (like the Pre2 which is DOA and a FAIL.) So you might as not even bother...

(I'm being factitious of course )
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Would definitely take a long look at some of the hands on reviews that come out prior to getting it, just to make sure it will be a suitable replacement and that it will fill your needs. I haven't taken a great look at it to say one way or the other, then again I am happy with my Evo. As Verwon said, it is a one shot deal with this offer. Best of luck with your choice.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    But, keep in mind you only get to do that once, you won't get another 30 days on a different device, if you return the first one.

how does sprints return work.... can you just go back to your old phone and if so is your upgrade burnt? I know you can only do it once but I'm unsure of your options if you do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by makatram View Post
    how does sprints return work.... can you just go back to your old phone and if so is your upgrade burnt? I know you can only do it once but I'm unsure of your options if you do it.
    Yes, you can go back to your old phone and once the return is logged in, you'll get your upgrade back.

Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes, you can go back to your old phone and once the return is logged in, you'll get your upgrade back.

Sorry for making you the spokesperson on this, but can you only do it once ever, or is it like once every 2 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    Sorry for making you the spokesperson on this, but can you only do it once ever, or is it like once every 2 years?
    Once an upgrade, so every 2 if you're not premier.

Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    And no problem, I don't mind.

11. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I returned the Arrive Windows Phone after 2 hours to Sprint and was charged me $35. They told me I would be charged $35, so it wasn't a surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhn View Post
    I returned the Arrive Windows Phone after 2 hours to Sprint and was charged me $35. They told me I would be charged $35, so it wasn't a surprised.
    why did you return it?