Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Samsung GALAXY S II

check it out here if you like !!
    Made by samsung.. Blah!
    I doubt they would do another galaxy. Heck the Epic could just get an update with hubs.
    They just added Hubs to copy Microsoft.

Hubs= WP7

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    HTC - Products - HTC 7 Pro - Specification if you watch the video it's a sprint phone.
    I wish is was this.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I wish is was this.
    The hardware is excellent! But they completely destroyed Android 2.3 with touchwiz
    Quote Originally Posted by ifearnogod View Post
    HTC - Products - HTC 7 Pro - Specification if you watch the video it's a sprint phone.
    Nice find! lol

I attached a screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    well both phones use hubs obviously so it could be either i guess . i really dont care either way because i dont want either one !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    well both phones use hubs obviously so it could be either i guess . i really dont care either way because i dont want either one !!
    I think that video confirms it'll be the HTC. lol
    why ? its fine i dont like either one
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Nice find! lol

I attached a screenshot.
    Love that keyboard, wish HTC made it like that for my EVO Shift.
    why ? its fine i dont like either one
    It has a Sprint logo on it lol.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    my sprint upgrade is coming up next month, my wish for what it will be is in this order...

1= Iphone
    2= pre 2/3
    3= WP7
    4= anything but android
    What makes everyone think WP7 ??
    For me it was this posted on the Sprint Facebook page
    If you could design your own phone, what would it have? A hub for gaming, music, video and pics? Contacts from email to Facebook in one place? A simple way to streamline messages? Sprint's next phone will have all that and more. Come back 2/24 for details. Sprint | Facebook
    the Hub for gaming line makes me think it's can't be webos or android because neither are really "hubs for gaming." Also since nothing is out for WebOS really until Pre 3 later this year i don't really think they need to announce if they'll carry the Pre 3 since nobody has it. And until it's released the Pre loyalists probably won't jump off sprint in mass. I think WP7 because gameing hub, to me, could only xbox live related or that apple gaming social thingy they released. but i just doubt sprint is getting the iphone, mostly cause i want them to. I mean maybe that psp phone but that's not a "hub". But i wouldnt put it past Sprint to play loose with their words.

Quote Originally Posted by MacTechBri View Post
    Another phone I wont want.
    i was impressed by the wp7 but i'm with you. i still don't want one. they layout isn't my style.

as a side note what i heard most in the wake of that echo crap was people saying where's my "EVO 2". Thus i have to wonder if this only serves to rile up the people waiting for a new EVO. If i were betting i'd say yes but considering it's a new platform they'll cut sprint some slack. But still want their EVO 2.

Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'd love a Sprint iPhone.
    seconded but i wouldnt' put money on it. I actually think it's more likely they'd just wait till an iphone 5 announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've never claimed to be all about or loyal to any phone.
    i'm with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    For me it was this posted on the Sprint Facebook page

the Hub for gaming line makes me think it's can't be webos or android because neither are really "hubs for gaming." Also since nothing is out for WebOS really until Pre 3 later this year i don't really think they need to announce if they'll carry the Pre 3 since nobody has it. And until it's released the Pre loyalists probably won't jump off sprint in mass. I think WP7 because gameing hub, to me, could only xbox live related or that apple gaming social thingy they released. but i just doubt sprint is getting the iphone, mostly cause i want them to. I mean maybe that psp phone but that's not a "hub". But i wouldnt put it past Sprint to play loose with their words.

i was impressed by the wp7 but i'm with you. i still don't want one. they layout isn't my style.

as a side note what i heard most in the wake of that echo crap was people saying where's my "EVO 2". Thus i have to wonder if this only serves to rile up the people waiting for a new EVO. If i were betting i'd say yes but considering it's a new platform they'll cut sprint some slack. But still want their EVO 2.

seconded but i wouldnt' put money on it. I actually think it's more likely they'd just wait till an iphone 5 announcement.

i'm with you.
    Yeah, getting the 4 now is a little late in the game.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by relic419 View Post
    Probably just using Tapatalk on Android, with a custom signature. After the Echo debacle, I don't expect anything interesting.
    Deleting the "sent from my..." signature automatically inserted into my emails was one of the very first things I did after getting my phone. Since verwon can obviously CHANGE the sig line, she surely can also delete it altogether. (hint hint)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    Deleting the "sent from my..." signature automatically inserted into my emails was one of the very first things I did after getting my phone. Since verwon can obviously CHANGE the sig line, she surely can also delete it altogether. (hint hint)
    Dude you'll get burned ifins you play with fire !! Be careful ha ha ltm ltm

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    While I hate a horizontal slider, I require a physical keyboard. This phone seems to fit the bill. My Pre is still ok, but I have an upgrade to bur through before Mar 31st on Sprint and my wife's Pre is missing buttons and starting to have touch screen issues. Perhaps I will try out WP7.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Dude you'll get burned ifins you play with fire !! Be careful ha ha ltm ltm

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

lol tru dat!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    The latest tweet is "Our upcoming phone puts your contacts, from email to Twitter in one place. How many of yours would overlap?"

Cautious optimism says something WebOS, but reality is saying someone is knocking off synergy.
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdini View Post
    The latest tweet is "Our upcoming phone puts your contacts, from email to Twitter in one place. How many of yours would overlap?"

Cautious optimism says something WebOS, but reality is saying someone is knocking off synergy.
    Everyone has "synergy" lol
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast