Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm at a sprint store now while my gf is geting a new phone and the rep told me that sprint is getting the pre3,touchpad,and veer!He also told me some other things like why sprint didn't get the pre+ and why sprint won't annouce the pre3 yet.
    Last edited by prethadd81; 02/18/2011 at 01:19 PM.
    So don't tease us. Tell all.
    I'll go get my salt-shaker... and find one grain.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    And shall we ponder the fact that the Veer is gsm only and won't even work on Sprint?

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    I'll go get my salt-shaker... and find one grain.
    I got you covered.

http://virgel.files.wordpress.com/20...-ancclcb-l.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    To many grains.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And shall we ponder the fact that the Veer is gsm only and won't even work on Sprint?

Sent from my eVo
    I agree and while I enjoy reading these stories, I have little faith in them. Still, while HP has only announced a GSM Veer, I would think they could make one CDMA if they wanted to.
    You guys take this salt thing way too far. I never thought that the phrase "take it with a grain of salt" would get worn out...
  9.    #9  
    He said sprint didn't get the pre+(cant be sure but his words) because verizon probably paid for an exclusive first.But that makes no sense.Then he said sprint haven't annouce any future webos devices because things can change and they want to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Can you get me one of those grains off the spoon? That would be great!
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    He said sprint didn't get the pre+(cant be sure but his words) because verizon probably paid for an exclusive first.But that makes no sense.Then he said sprint haven't annouce any future webos devices because things can change and they want to be sure.
    So how is this breaking-news?
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    I agree and while I enjoy reading these stories, I have little faith in them. Still, while HP has only announced a GSM Veer, I would think they could make one CDMA if they wanted to.
    At this time, the only one with an FCC filing is gsm. So, they've not yet even planned on a cdma version.

Sent from my eVo
  13.    #13  

Sent from my eVo
    hey it's not words,I didn't believe everything he said.But he did say although they don't get to see what's new coming.They do get informed and put on notice.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    At this time, the only one with an FCC filing is gsm. So, they've not yet even planned on a cdma version.

Sent from my eVo
    Agreed...at this time. Don't get me wrong. I don't believe this Sprint guy but it is possible to someday have a CDMA Veer.

Sent from my eVo
    Doesn't mean squat.. Fcc filingscan stay hidden for quiet some time as per manufac request

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I actually don't care if they ever get it, I was just making sure people are informed of the facts.

I only hope they get the Pre3 for my son, for myself, I've no interest in webOS, anymore.

Sent from my eVo
  17.    #17  
    He also said the fcc made sprint add the $10 fee because of so much data being used.
    I actually don't care if they ever get it, I was just making sure people are informed of the facts.

I only hope they get the Pre3 for my son, for myself, I've no interest in webOS, anymore.

Sent from my eVo
    well the fact is actually that there is no FCC filing for a cdma version...not that 'they' don't have plans to release one...
    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    He also said the fcc made sprint add the $10 fee because of so much data being used.
    Everything the guy said was coming from his rear end, but this right here really confirms it. Don't believe anything he told you, and personally I wouldn't buy anything from him again. That much BS from one guy... He's probably a compulsive liar.
    Touchscreens are a fad.

Sent from my eVo
    To each his/her own and I'm not going to try to defend WebOS as being better than....

But, if that's the case, out of curiosity, why do you still post here?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast