Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sprint navigation updated now called telenav gps navigator. New Blue icon, interface with places, voice inputs and faster load times... ver 6.2.

I made an error in my thread earlier, I don't know where the Android only came from, the update is for most Sprint phones including the Pre.

http://www.telenav.com/products/tn/features.html

Sfm Evo
    Last edited by kinster02; 02/18/2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: clarified title
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Sprint navigation updated now called telenav gps navigator. New interface with places and voice inputs.

Sfm Evo
    Is this update only for the Evo? Dont see any updates on my Sprint Pre.
    I hope it was for the Pre as well. Kinda pointless to make note of it on these forums if it were otherwise.

(i know he didn't post in the pre forums but still :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    Is this update only for the Evo? Dont see any updates on my Sprint Pre.
    I don't see it either.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I hope it was for the Pre as well. Kinda pointless to make note of it on these forums if it were otherwise.

(i know he didn't post in the pre forums but still :P)
    May be the OP was really excited about getting the update on his/her Evo. and just wants us to feel bad that Pre will never get any updates from HP or Sprint
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    May be the OP was really excited about getting the update on his/her Evo. and just wants us to feel bad that Pre will never get any updates from HP or Sprint
    LOL.... that would just be plain mean
    Well, that's his MO, what else do you expect?
    You guys must be new around here. Let's just say there are some resident trolls around here, and they generally are not terribly smart. Most of us just ignore them, since they add nothing of value to people seeking WebOS information.

(Even pointless or stupid speech is still free in this country)
    I vote for a Mod thread lock.
    Only for android.

Maybe we will get it on the new devices.
    <<title updated>>
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    ... Let's just say there are some resident trolls around here, and they generally are not terribly smart. Most of us just ignore them, since they add nothing of value to people seeking WebOS information.
    753 x 951= 716,103
    He posted it over here to let people that switched know about it.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    the good news is that sprint will probably swtch to LTE and then all the EVO ownrs can be angry.
  15.    #15  
    I made a mistake in the thread its for most Sprint phones including the Pre. You have to open your Sprint navigation app and it will say update available. The interface and the icon are now blue and it loads faster with voice inputs.

Thanks for looking out Verwon but I put it here for all to see not just for the Evo but the Pre also. I'm not sure about the Pixi but I did see the Pre as a choice when I had to make a manual selection due to the upgrade not recognizing my Evo.

Sfm Evo
    Last edited by kinster02; 02/18/2011 at 02:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the good news is that sprint will probably swtch to LTE and then all the EVO ownrs can be angry.
    The latest news says LTE to support their Wimax and not do away with it.

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    He posted it over here to let people that switched know about it.

Sent from my eVo
    Still trying to figure out why folks that switched away from webOS are in here at all.

I made a mistake in the thread its for most Sprint phones including the Pre. You have to open your Sprint navigation app and it will say update available. The interface and the icon are now blue and it loads faster with voice inputs.

Thanks for looking out Veron but I put it here for all to see not just for the Evo but the Pre also. I'm not sure about the Pixi but I did see the Pre as a choice when I had to make a selection due to the upgrade not recognizing my Evo.

Sfm Evo
    No dice with my Pre minus, must be just for your EVO....once again updates for the rest of the mobile world, but not me

Thanks for looking out Veron but I put it here for all to see not just for the Evo but the Pre also. I'm not sure about the Pixi but I did see the Pre as a choice when I had to make a manual selection due to the upgrade not recognizing my Evo.

Sfm Evo
    Welcome!

It recognized mine, so I didn't see that screen. I just launched it and got the notice to update.

Sent from my eVo
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by calpolykc View Post
    No dice with my Pre minus, must be just for your EVO....once again updates for the rest of the mobile world, but not me
    I don't see why this would only be for the Evo its not Google Nav but like I said there was several phones listed and one was definitely the Pre. I wouldn't put a Sprint Nav thread here just for the Evo. I would put it in the other devices if at all. Maybe it will come to the Pre at a later date. Have any Evo owners here received this update yet other than me?

Thanks once again Verwon for the backup.

Sfm Evo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast