1.    #1  
    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mob/2206081841.html

I think someone out there is charging people money for Palm's free utility...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mob/2206081841.html

I think someone out there is charging people money for Palm's free utility...
    The posting has been flagged for removal. Didn't get a chance to see it...
    pulled.
    Wow people will sale anything
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    pulled.
    Wow people will sale anything
    Sadder yet... people will buy anything. You know some schmuck would have if it wasn't pulled.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Sadder yet... people will buy anything. You know some schmuck would have if it wasn't pulled.

so ture
  6.    #6  
    What made it really brazen is that they had screen shots that clearly said "palm" on them and said it was a self-administered flash.

They never even said what the point of the flash was just "flash". One could wonder if they even were using current webOSdoctor files or if they were using some hacked up doc.

It was an ad I'm pretty sure for a website - next time I will screen shot it before flagging.
    Screenshot it and send to me if you find ever see it again. I can give it over to the Palm guys who love finding that crap.
    Certainly unscrupulous. Along similar lines, I cannot help but wonder about the Pre 2 discount coupons and unlocked Pre 2 GSM phones that are up for bid on e-bay. Wonder how the sellers came about getting them to sell?
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." - Thoreau
  9.    #9  
    Someone claims to have one for sale in my area on Craigslist new for $170 in the box.
    GSM unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Someone claims to have one for sale in my area on Craigslist new for $170 in the box.
    GSM unlocked.
    But it is probably wore out from all the "Developing" they accomplished on their free phone before they put it up for sale.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." - Thoreau