1.    #1  
    Just talked to Verizon because i'm considering switching from sprint if the Pre3 isn't on Sprint. Verizon only applies your corporate discount to the primary line. Sprint applies it to the first two connected lines. That is a HUGE difference. My discount is 23% through Kaiser Permanente. I think I'll be sticking with Sprint unless they absolutely don't carry the Pre3.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Are you sure that Version doesn't apply the discount to the first two lines as well? When I was on Verizon a year ago they applied the discount to the primary portion of the bill which includes the 1st and 2nd line. The discount does not apply to additional line fees added to the main bill.

Does anyone have a Verizon bill that shows it only discounts the first line?
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    Are you sure that Version doesn't apply the discount to the first two lines as well? When I was on Verizon a year ago they applied the discount to the primary portion of the bill which includes the 1st and 2nd line. The discount does not apply to additional line fees added to the main bill.

Does anyone have a Verizon bill that shows it only discounts the first line?
    It all depends on your company. Some company employees get the discount off the whole bill (including data packages; etc). Most only get the % off the primary line. The primary line, however, is almost the whole bill. The secondary line is only $9.99