Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I have received grave information today from a Sprint Rep! If I do not upgrade by 3/1/11 I can not upgrade until 2/1/13!! This greatly saddens me and I have literally been forced to by a Android Device... While since I HAVE to upgrade I will probably get the Epic or maybe the Evo Shift, I will forever be a WebOS faithful (Cant really consider my being forced a adulterous act)

I blame Sprint for changing the rules, I blame HP for not really listening to the community and I blame myself for holding on so long... :tear:
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    I thought that you had to take action by 3/31/11.
    Why would an upgrade be use-it-or-lose-it? Is that so they can force everyone to have the new $10 additional smartphone fee?

The good news is you can just ignore them, and get an upgrade price from another carrier when the Pre3 ships, and tell Sprint to shove it. Unless you refuse to leave Sprint. They seem to be trying to upset subscribers on purpose these days, like a few other companies we know...
    Why do they MAKE you upgrade? Thats not cool of them. I'd be mad.
    If you don't meet the new premier status and were only eligible for upgrade under the old premier plan, it's a use it or lose it deal.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Sprint announced a change in their Premier program. Beginning 4/2011, there will be two categories of Premier status. You can't qualify for the "Gold" program (equivalent to current Premier status) unless you have 10 years with Sprint or a plan that costs at least $89.99 a month.

Sprint Premier Gold and Silver | FAQ
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    This is why I'd blame Palm more than Sprint or the OP hanging on too long. If you were a launch day Pre owner, or even if you bought a Pre 6 months after launch, you were most likely put on a plan that made you a Premier member and you could upgrade after a year. Palm had 6 months to suck us into another phone and didn't do it. Oh well...
    Upgrade to THE most valuable android phone, so you could sell it afterwards if you feel the need to ,and perhaps get a new used webos device for the same price.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I'm sorry you are right, it's by 4/1/11 but my upgrade date is 3/1/11.

Yea I should have just moved on a while ago but I actually like WebOS.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G