1.    #1  
    I am going on my previous experience with Sprint and what I have been reading. I do not know this with 100% certainty.

This is a real dumb management decision, but corporate blunders like this are not hard to find. Like so many of us, I hung in there so, so long.

Would a loving phone provider let us suffer through the Palm minus so long? No, Sprint does hate us, as another person posted.

So can we all go to someplace else that has the new WebOS line up? Verizon? Can I buy a Palm 3 and get a Cricket account?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/12/2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: updated title
    from precentral:
    New Palm devices headed for Sprint? | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    We’ve now heard from independent sources on opposite ends of the country that Sprint is reaching out to their corporate customers to let them know that the pin drop network will indeed be carrying new Palm devices in the future. Yes, devices. One will be a new Palm phone, though whether that will be the Palm Pre 2 or another as-of-yet unannounced webOS smartphone is unclear. Also said to be coming to Sprint: the PalmPad.
    correct, and the mods should change the name of this, as it implys someone has confermed information, not just someones opinion>
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firstnamemike View Post
    Would a loving phone provider let us suffer through the Palm minus so long? No, Sprint does hate us, as another person posted.
    I'm nervous about Sprint bailing on WebOS, but I don't think its the end of the world yet. Palm\Sprint\Verizon used to do things like this all the time with the Treo line.

Remember when Verizon got the Treo 700 exclusive... then Sprint released the Treo 700wx w/ twice the RAM 6 months later. I don't think Verizon ever got the 700wx.

I think they did something similar with the Treo 650 but it was reverse for the carriers, Sprint beta tested and Verizon got the better phone later.

I don't really blame Sprint for not taking the Pre2. HP half-assed its release too much.