Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I emailed "Dan" and just spoke with one of his minions. Officially they have no news of carrying new HP/Palm phones. Pretty much the normal kinda crap you would expect to hear for a device that is months from release. I did get signed up for Sprint Insider, however. :P
    Sprint is getting the pre3 and tablet but not the veer as of right now as I'm hearing . But my source could be wrong . If the veer goes to sprint it won't be right away anyways and that's an educated guess on the veer.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    fxspec06 likes this.
    I called Sprint Customer Care this morning to get their scoop on my premier status that's about to change. I just wanted to get some closure on it so I can plan my next move. It sounded like they have no idea either. I asked her if they would be getting the Pre 3 to give myself a laugh. She told me that upper management was seen passing around Pre 3 and the generally feeling is that they will have it, but most likely not until late spring or early summer. I told her whatever. I also said Android sucks, or at least the Android UI. So, ebay as many Pre's as you can for backup. Could be a long cold winter!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Sprint is getting the pre3 and tablet but not the veer as of right now as I'm hearing . But my source could be wrong . If the veer goes to sprint it won't be right away anyways and that's an educated guess on the veer.

How deeply embedded is your source? (I don't really care about the Veer, and I don't know why the carriers necessarily need to sell touchpad, it seems you could get a useful WIFI only version). But see my earlier response from Dan's office.
    I don't see the Echo as being a flagship device. It is more of a curiosity than anything. Sprint will continue to push 4G devices, regardless of maker.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    He's reliable . Unless there is trouble with the testing process it's pretty certain .

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Here is the official response:

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I understand that you are
    interested in the newly released HP and Palm devices and you wanted to
    provide some feed back regarding the changes to the Sprint Premier
    program. During our conversation today I did registered your e-mail
    address name@node.tld for you to become an insider. As
    previously discussed by becoming an insider you will receive exclusive
    online offers and information for the latest products and services from
    Sprint.
    Basically, the standard shinola.
    I work for a company with locations across the US and my boss just told me that all of our managers and sales force are going to be getting HPtouchpads. I think this would be around 2500 people. I bring this up here because our company uses Sprint blackberrys for all general and branch managers and all of our salesforce. I was told this was going to take place early parts of 2012. This news blew me away and would have made me even more excited if he told me pre3 would be replacing the blackberrys. As of right our service managers are not supplied a company paid phone but rather we are reimbursed a portion of our bill. I have not posted anything over here in awhile because I switched over to an evo4g when radioshack offered them up for free.
    Last edited by makatram; 08/16/2011 at 10:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post

maybe my source wasnt wrong after all !!! that would be nice indeed !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12