Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1.    #1  
    Or maybe HP hates Sprint.

    I can't figure it out. Doesn't it feel like there is some conspiracy against Sprint Pre users?

    I dig the new hardware, I'm just afraid that I have to join the evil empire (AT&T) to get it.

    I hope I'm not damned to Android hell...
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    The Pre 3 is a world phone. GSM + CDMA.
    Well, why would they do that?
    One device that operates on more carriers. I assume this will be compatible with both Verizon and AT&T plus international carriers.
  3. #3  
    im thinking sprint will not get the pre3 as they skipped the pre2.
  4. #4  
    i think sprint too !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #5  
    we will see
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #6  
    HP sees more money to be made on Verizon and AT&T, so I guess I will be heading over there after 14+ years with Sprint.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    HP sees more money to be made on Verizon and AT&T.
    Very true...


  8. #8  
    .... I left Sprint....


    (There, that's 6 times... four more for an even 10)
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    .... I left Sprint....


    (There, that's 6 times... four more for an even 10)
    haha I think if you make a post in each new thread that pops up about sprint you'll hit the magic 10 in 5 mins
  10. #10  
    Who wants to start the next T-mobile/Sprint merger rumor?
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    haha I think if you make a post in each new thread that pops up about sprint you'll hit the magic 10 in 5 mins
    I have to stay on topic, so anything that bashes Sprint... that I will post in.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  12. bignoze's Avatar
    Posts
    330 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #12  
    I think Sprint hates the Pre.......giant pain for them. They probably want bulletproof phone before they will sell again.

    I have had 7 pre's
    1 evo

    both on launch day.
  13. #13  
    I just don't get how Sprint kept selling the Pre after the Pre Plus release. It just seems a lot more logical that they and Palm would have hammered out some kind of mutually beneficial agreement to phase out the Pre with the Pre Plus.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I just don't get how Sprint kept selling the Pre after the Pre Plus release. It just seems a lot more logical that they and Palm would have hammered out some kind of mutually beneficial agreement to phase out the Pre with the Pre Plus.
    Hey when you release a dual-screen Kyocera phone to the world with David Blaine on stage all bets are off that you know what the *bleep*you are doing.
  15. #15  
    I suspect Sprint never forgave Palm for giving a Pre+ exclusive to Verizon while original Pres were being replaced on a daily basis. By the time the exclusive was up, Sprint figured there would be something new coming soon. They were left hanging out to dry by Palm. I suspect when they got the EVO, they never looked back. Palm is dead to them.
  16. #16  
    Unless I missed something, one of the Pre3 devices specifically said EVDO A. Wouldn't that guarantee it's coming to Sprint?
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Unless I missed something, one of the Pre3 devices specifically said EVDO A. Wouldn't that guarantee it's coming to Sprint?
    Nope, that also covers Verizon and according to PreCentral story, the code for the Pre3 has refereces to Verizon and ATT but not Sprint.
    Last edited by midmofan; 02/09/2011 at 05:51 PM.
  18. #18  
    HP didn't throw their commitments behind any carrier, nor did they technically announce that any of these devices will be only on specific carriers. Let's let the dust settle and work on figure out where these devices are going and when!


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    HP didn't throw their commitments behind any carrier, nor did they technically announce that any of these devices will be only on specific carriers. Let's let the dust settle and work on figure out where these devices are going and when!
    One of many, many things HP will have to work on in "the coming months".
  20. #20  
    No, Im pretty sure Sprint AND HP hates us.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions