1.    #1  
    FYI - I just spoke to Sprint Technical Support. I called because I couldn't get my Pre and my co-workers couldn't get their Evo and Hero respectively to connect to the internet. Sprint Tech Support informed me that there is a nationwide data outage and they could not give me an E.T.A. for it to be restored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortec57 View Post
    FYI - I just spoke to Sprint Technical Support. I called because I couldn't get my Pre and my co-workers couldn't get their Evo and Hero respectively to connect to the internet. Sprint Tech Support informed me that there is a nationwide data outage and they could not give me an E.T.A. for it to be restored.
    I didn't have a issue getting data on my palm pre... but thanks for the info.
    Data working fine on Sprint in Charlotte, NC.
    data working fine on sprint in Orlando, FL
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Working fine here in San Diego...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortec57 View Post

They are now activating SKYNET :-)

This is the anouncement SPRINT will make today
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    I can confirm, Sprint just told me there is a data outage in my "area". they could not give me an ETA either. I searched for Sprint data outage Feb 7 and it brought me here although I'm from Android Central. just fyi
    Global Posts
    2,181 Global Posts
    Have no problem with data in the DC area.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    no problems in southern Kentucky...
    No problems here in the general Metro New York region.. Bette not be... That'd be some egg on sprints face

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    same here no issues FL
    No issues here in the Minneapolis area.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    The OP needs to call back and speak to another CSR. No problems in metro Atlanta, as I just drove across half of it.