Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They said a swap out, replacing the phone with the same means no fee, but a different phone adds the fee, even if it isn't new.

That's Sprint for you!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    now that i can believe !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Basically the person bought an Android, decided not to use it and went back to a different phone, then changed their mind and wanted to go back to the Android.

Sent from my eVo
    then i can see that being a new activation because it was a brand new phone ....... i guess lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yeah, they thought that since it had been activated for a brief period, before, that it would be excluded, but Sprint said no go.

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yeah, they thought that since it had been activated for a brief period, before, that it would be excluded, but Sprint said no go.

Sent from my eVo
    That's lame... If a phone has been activated on your account before, you should be able to switch to it any time you want without triggering the new $10/month fee.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's lame... If a phone has been activated on your account before, you should be able to switch to it any time you want without triggering the new $10/month fee.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    I agree with you!

Sent from my eVo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12