View Poll Results: What did you think about the Sprint Announcement?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great!!!! Don't know what I was worrying about.

4 2.68%
  • Well, at least it's something.

14 9.40%
  • Kyocera?!?!?!?!?!?

21 14.09%
  • Uh, Sprint.... Sprint???? Anyone home? Think Sprint, Think....

110 73.83%
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
    Im amazed that Sprint hasnt tried to do any spin control on this yet. Not a word from any outlet on the reaction to the abortion of a phone. Honestly, I have never seen so much lash out on something like this. Im just surprised Sprint seems to be sitting on their **** about it.
    Sprint - that was one LAME night and announcement to be sure...

But it could be worse....like this!!!

Exclusive: HP Internal Memo reveals all sorts of surprise guests for tomorrow’s announcements | webOSroundup
    LOL. Justin Bieber!? Oh well, it makes sense though to have him sport the new tween phone... unlike the randomness of a David Blane appearance.

Edit: my ******* missed the spoof tag.
    Interesting idea, almost assuredly crappy build quality. Playing with any of Kyocera's recent phones show that they still haven't figured out how to make a nice, well-built device.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKK Photography View Post
    Interesting idea, almost assuredly crappy build quality. Playing with any of Kyocera's recent phones show that they still haven't figured out how to make a nice, well-built device.
    And the Pre was an example of a well built device?
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    Sprint - that was one LAME night and announcement to be sure...

But it could be worse....like this!!!

Exclusive: HP Internal Memo reveals all sorts of surprise guests for tomorrow’s announcements | webOSroundup
    If you look at the top left corner of this link you will see "Humor, News"
    the mandatory adolph h finds out about the echo youtube video is now up...sorry under 10 posts so it won't allow me to link...on sprint's fb wall though
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk View Post
    the mandatory adolph h finds out about the echo youtube video is now up...sorry under 10 posts so it won't allow me to link...on sprint's fb wall though

I would post it for you but it is NSFW and that kind of stuff isnt permitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk View Post
    That was freaking hilarious. Good find!
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122