1.    #1  
    Curious what the future of data service will be. Does T-Mobile charge extra for 4G? Will ATT and Verizon? Looks like most new high end devices will be 4G. I'm not thrilled about paying the extra $ each month, but need a new phone. If 4G becomes the standard, will we be forced to pay extra $. What do you think?
    More than likely. The carriers do have the right to want to make a profit on it.

I'm already paying it on Sprint, but don't mind.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    T-Mobile does not currently charge extra for "4G" usage (technically none of these carriers are using 4G) but Sprint does, and I would bet Verizon and AT&T will. I don't think you will be forced to buy a 4G phone if you want a new phone soon. I think if you want the highest of high-end smartphones you might have to start getting 4G. I think data plans will remain the same for most, other than adjust the amount you get and pay for due to the extra data usage (for the near future). I also think that eventually all companies will either have to reduce how we use data, or let everyone run wild and offer competitive unlimited data plans. Something has to give.

My Themes:CLICK HERE