1.    #1  
    soooo...what does this mean for the "Palm Pad"? does sprint even want anything to do with Palm/hp or webos!? idk? what do you think!?

heres the link...
    CES: CES: BlackBerry PlayBook gets 4G model via Sprint - CES 2011 CNET Blogs
    Amazing Multitasking!!! haha... This is how live is. Palm had the idea of webos with real multitasking but no device... so Blackberry just makes a device and now they can say, they have the first tablet with real multitasking.... Congratulation HPalm
    Deleted :-)
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    HPalm deserves to get shafted like this. they treat their loyal sprint users like trash, "sure they can wait"...i'll be getting this. thats of course unless HP decides to whoop out those dual core cpus.

anyway, good find!
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    HPalm deserves to get shafted like this. they treat their loyal sprint users like trash, "sure they can wait"...i'll be getting this. thats of course unless HP decides to whoop out those dual core cpus.

anyway, good find!
    Wait on what? Sprint passed on both revisions of the Pre, so blame your carrier (and I say this as a Sprint user).
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    But then its palms fault for not making a good enough first gen phone to sell wnough and not fall apart
    I think the playbooks battery will probably be terrible on sprints 4g
    It is an interesting device, and I wonder as well how it will fare with battery life (especially with 4G). But I think that Blackberry is going to have to try a lot harder to get people to re-spark their interest in them.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    I think the playbooks battery will probably be terrible on sprints 4g
    It already has terrible battery life, so I suspect "software optimizations" for battery life wouldn't outway being on a network.

An updated version of webOS, 10" screen, and amazing battery life would destroy this tablet IMO.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.