Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Is it eligible for yearly upgrades? Does anyone else have this plan?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    All premium plans are eligible, on premium family plans, only the primary number is eligible.
    I believe its 450 and yes you are eligible for yearly upgrades as long as you are paying 69.99 or more per month.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

That is correct, it is a 450 minute plan, but you get unlimited mobile to mobile.

On top of having to spend that monthly amount, you also have to keep your account in good standing to get the yearly upgrades.

IE: If you have to pay your bill late, call and let them know, they'll usually give you an extension. But, if you let it go or have a disruption of service for non-payment, then you lose your Premier status.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    It's 500 minute and I found out I'm eligible, it's the updated sero plan.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Well, you didn't say you were talking about a SERO plan.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    it's the updated sero plan, I had to switch to it in orderto use the pre.

I figured we all knew since we are a bit more technical with our phones.
    That has nothing to do with a technical phone. Not everyone is on, nor are they familiar with what SERO plans are available.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    It's not a SERO plan anyway. For the record, the plan we're discussing here is the 500 minute version of the Everything Plus Referral Plan. It goes for $59.99 a month before taxes (exclusive of any 4G surcharges if applicable).

At the $59.99 price point, it's too low to make an individual eligible for Premeir status; I'm not personally sure whether that changes if a 4G device is on the plan and triggers the $10/mo surcharge.
    I'm not sure, either. On the regular plans, they don't count any add-ons like that towards giving you premier status, anymore.