1.    #1  
    I've never got one of these before and I have been with them for several years, however, in my mail today was an anniversary card, it thanked me for "being a shining example of what a customer should be!" and told me I could go to their site and choose either $5 off my bill or I could get 75 free minutes.

When you go to the site and click the anniversary rewards, you can pick either one, the $5 will come off of the next bill or, if you choose the free minutes, they actually split that up and give you 25 free minutes for the next 3 months.

I took the $5 off, because neither my son, nor I, ever use most of the regular minutes, anyway.

Anyone ever gotten this, before?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I got one on my first anniversary with Sprint back in June. I also took the $5 off since I never use all my minutes.
    Yes I've gotten the same thing and made the same choice ($5).

jim
    yep me too !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Got one also. I got an email notifying me. Went on line to get $5.00.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ...it thanked me for "being a shining example of what a customer should be!" ...
    Have they MET you?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Have they MET you?
    ROFL! They learned a long time ago not to me off!!! They no longer argue with me about anything!!!

I certainly didn't get any such an offer for my earlier anniversaries with them.
    ROFL! They learned a long time ago not to me off!!! They no longer argue with me about anything!!!

I certainly didn't get any such an offer for my earlier anniversaries with them.
    I'm 95% positive it's because you're a Sprint Premier status customer. It'll come up annually . . .
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDirector217 View Post
    I'm 95% positive it's because you're a Sprint Premier status customer. It'll come up annually . . .
    I've been premier status for awhile and never got it before! I'm not a new customer, been with them for several years.
    I've been premier status for awhile and never got it before! I'm not a new customer, been with them for several years.
    It's a program/add-on to Sprint Premier they started up recently. Past year-ish(?) or so. I could pull up a Sprint community thread for you, but it's not that serious. I'm a pretty honest cat. Just take my word for it . . .