1.    #1  
    OK, its not that bad especially since they fixed it. My sister bought her Palm Pixi this year using her two year upgrade. All that is fine and dandy. But since we spend over 200 dollars a month on a family data plan (and have been a customer over 10 years) our primary line gets a free upgade every year. When my dad tried to us it, though, they told us that my sister used it.

Thats right ... they told my dad that my sister somehow lucked out and used his upgrade, even though her upgrade was up. Lets just say she DIDN'T have an upgrade, how can that happen? Does that even make since? Well, they did fix it and he is a proud owner of a Samsung Epic 4G. But does this mean I have to tell Sprint to use my upgrade every time I use it, and not say -- my dad's (which, btw, it makes even less since since the 1 year point was in Dec. 2010 and not back in Summer 2010 ...).
    Last edited by astraith; 12/11/2010 at 06:30 AM. Reason: edited title for language
    your all set no worries you'll be fine !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    So, basically they just mixed up the upgrades and they fixed it, so how does this equate to them hosing you?
    Last edited by verwon; 12/10/2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: To agree with the new thread title!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, basically they just mixed up the upgrades and they fixed it, so how does this equate to them screwing you?
    I said that title to get people in! I really want to see if this is something that happens often or not. Thats all!
    nope not alot

and thanks mod for the edit !! you rock !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yes, thanks mod!

And since they fixed it, I'm not even sure why you'd want to bring people in and act like it's an issue.

The problem would arise if they didn't fix it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Every company screws up stuff for their customers at some point. I've had account issues with AT&T and Vzw in the past also when it came to exchanges/upgrades. They made good for you, so I think outside of a little extra annoyance it sounds like they took care of your issue.
    were you at a corporate sprint store or licensed store, or did you call it in? I've heard stories like this in the 3rd party shops. I've also had this happen to me more than once when done over the phone, but never have any issues when I go to a corporate store.
    Last edited by Mhunterjr; 12/11/2010 at 05:53 AM.
    I had this happen when my wife's phone was crapping out on her and I went in to see when she was eligible for an upgrade (franchise store) and they said now so I got her a Pre, which she loves...but not as much as I love mine anyway, turns out they used my upgrade but when I called Sprint and spoke to them about it they said no worries, you can upgrade any time and we'll credit the difference off your bill! Now that's good customer service!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Every company screws up stuff for their customers at some point. I've had account issues with AT&T and Vzw in the past also when it came to exchanges/upgrades. They made good for you, so I think outside of a little extra annoyance it sounds like they took care of your issue.
    I know every company has customer service issues at some point, I guess it wasn't very clear in my post and my second post ... so I will say it again.

All I want to know if this is something that happens a lot, something that happens to every Premier customer or 50% of them or less. So far it has happened to two people I know of. And please re-edit the title. Sprint hosed us sound wrong. Wait, can I edit the title?

Apparently I can edit the title. I didn't think the title was bad, considering when I typed it I saw other titles using the same language. http://forums.precentral.net/cdma-no...ed-sprint.html for instance, that one.
    Something similar happened to me. But all it took was a phone call and they took care of it, no worries.
    I went to look into some new phones at the sprint once. I talked to a man there who was more interested in talking to my lady than talking to me.

After I left I got an email reminding me of a change in my account. I made no changes. It seems that dude added some sort of $5 a month billing statement option for some (or no) reason.
    I solved the problem with a 1 minute phone call and a 1 second throwing that man's card away.

On a side note, dude was still using a pre. This was about a month ago. I saw it as a good sign at first. Then he took several personal calls while talking to me, only wanted to talk to the woman, and knew ****all about anything.

Just a little P.S.I. for everyone.

Peace,
    B.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by beerbatteredben View Post
    I went to look into some new phones at the sprint once. I talked to a man there who was more interested in talking to my lady than talking to me.

After I left I got an email reminding me of a change in my account. I made no changes. It seems that dude added some sort of $5 a month billing statement option for some (or no) reason.
    I solved the problem with a 1 minute phone call and a 1 second throwing that man's card away.

On a side note, dude was still using a pre. This was about a month ago. I saw it as a good sign at first. Then he took several personal calls while talking to me, only wanted to talk to the woman, and knew ****all about anything.

Just a little P.S.I. for everyone.

Peace,
    B.
    That would have annoyed me as well. I hate it when a salesmen pays attention to one person. To me, thats potentially loosing money.