1.    #1  
    I just got my phone (launch day Pre) repaired at Sprint for a faulty headphone jack. I'm not sure if they replaced it, but they did replace my keyboard with a newer one after they messed up the old one. I now have a very clicky keyboard and a sturdier slider since they tightened everything up.

If you guys are having issues with hardware just ask them to repair the specific part and you might be able to get it replaced with new parts.

MESSAGE TO MODS: Can you please edit the title to: Out of warranty? Horrible hardware on Pre Minus? Just pay Sprint $35 to get parts replaced!
    Thats actually pretty awesome. I want to replace my headphone jack as well but i am not sure if it is possible to do with Bell :S. If i brought my bell pre to a sprint store do you think they would fix it?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    Thats actually pretty awesome. I want to replace my headphone jack as well but i am not sure if it is possible to do with Bell :S. If i brought my bell pre to a sprint store do you think they would fix it?
    I highly doubt it since you're not in their system, but it doesn't hurt to try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not possible.

I can help you though... see link below.

|
    v
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here