Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    If you work for a large or mid-sized US corporation, you might very well be eligible for an added discount of 5%, 10%, 15% or more through the Sprint Employee Value Plan (EVP).

Also if you work for a state, county, or federal government agency or school district, you also probably will get a discount.

You can enter your work email here to see what discount you can get:
    Employee Value Program - Home -

Or Contact EVP at (888) 457-6294.

Here are lists of employer discounts from last spring:
    http://androidforums.com/sprint/81670-do-i-qualify-discount.html

We have many students also getting a discount using their student email or student ID card. If you have even a basic credit union savings account, you can be eligible for a 10% discount. Call 877-728-3428. Thanks to Verwon and SJS1979. Open a free AOL email account and you get 10%.

Note that your employment is often verified through your work email address. This is directly through Sprint. A two-year contract extension is required.

Post your success stories here!

Please review the Forum Guidelines:
    • Do not post that you are getting an illegal discount.
    • Do not post a suggestion that others commit fraud. bookmark

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 07/08/2011 at 08:48 PM.
    xberserker likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    If you work for a large or mid-sized US corporation, you might very well be eligible for an added discount of 5%, 10%, 15% or more through the Sprint Employee Value Plan (EVP).

Also if you work for a state, county, or federal government agency or school disctrict, you also probably will get a discount.

You can enter your work email here to see what discount you can get:
    Employee Value Program - Home -

Or Contact EVP at (888) 457-6294.

Here are lists of employer discounts from last spring:
    http://androidforums.com/sprint/81670-do-i-qualify-discount.html

Note that your employment will be verified, typically through your work email address. This is directly through Sprint.

If you do not qualify for EVP, check with your credit union or other associations.

Post your success stories here!
    20%, 7 current lines, eligible for 10. Makes for a very nice split bill. Although they did do away with the discounts on added lines and apply them to the main $129.99 plan only. That added $40 to our overall plan, but still pretty nice. With a couple 4G phones in the mix it's still around $30/line before taxes/fees. Not too shabby.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    20%, 7 current lines, eligible for 10. Makes for a very nice split bill. Although they did do away with the discounts on added lines and apply them to the main $129.99 plan only. That added $40 to our overall plan, but still pretty nice. With a couple 4G phones in the mix it's still around $30/line before taxes/fees. Not too shabby.
    Congratulations!

The first success for this thread!

- Craig
    I've been getting my 15% since switching to Sprint in 2006. And just recently had my insurance fees on two phones cut in half.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I have been getting a 16% discount at work for several years, which ordinarily would make it very difficult to leave Sprint. However, I don't pay for my phone, so if something good doesn't happen soon, I'll be carrier shopping. Our facility is wired with Sprint, so I get a great signal even down in the lower levels with no windows within miles, but Verizon roams down there as well. The discount is great and seamless if you're eligible.
    I'm in the process of looking into this...

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    i learned of this a few months ago. at the time i didnt have a job but my mom did at a nursing home. it qualified for a 23% discount.

now paying almost exactly 70 dollars a month with taxes and the 7 dollar protection plan.
    There is a 10% discount for members of credit unions, too.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I worked for a ConocoPhillips affiliated company years ago and happened to walk in to sprint wearing my ConocoPhillips hat and they said I got a discount and gave it to me. Didn't confirm anything. Thought about loaning my hat to my friend to get him a discount too :P Didn't know about the credit union thing. Doubt it's on top of my current discount.

- Phil -
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    There is a 10% discount for members of credit unions, too.
    You can go to the CU Saver website or call 877-728-3428 to request your discount. Members of Credit Unions also get discounts on phones. This department often runs promos (i.e. free car charger, etc). It applies to existing and new Sprint Nextel customers. It's worth checking out!
    When I got my Pre they gave me a 19% discount for being a university student. I think it's under EVP, but it shows up as Employee Discount Sprint 19% on my bill.

Funny thing is the rep at the store only required a student ID for proof, didn't verify if the ID was valid.
    I've Been Gettin A 25% Discount For Working At UPS On My Sprint Bill. We Ship Their Stuff.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    I recently got 18% off b/c my workplace is an Ingersoll-Rand dealer. (Commercial door hardware.) had to renew my contract though.
    how do you guys go about getting the dicount for credit union? Is it if you have an coount there?
    do you have to renew ur contract again? Can someone please explain?
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    how do you guys go about getting the dicount for credit union? Is it if you have an coount there?
    do you have to renew ur contract again? Can someone please explain?
    thank you
    You use the site posted in the other post or call.

You have to have an accout and must provide the name and address of the CU.

Yes, it renews your contract for 2 years.

It also applies to all lines you have that are over a certain price, $69.99, I think.

I didn't even have to ask, the guy just said my son's line was also eligible and applied it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Milo,I've had my 20% discount for the last year and it sure makes that $10 4G tax a little easier to deal with.
    Wow. 23%! I had no idea. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Wow. 23%! I had no idea. Thanks.
    which company offers 23%
    My company is on the list you posted, but no longer eligible. Too bad, 15% off would have been nice.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    27% for Chase Bank... I have had that since 2003
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast