1.    #1  
    I hope not... I'm looking forward to other updates after 2.0.

Thoughts -
    I'd say they will until June at least since there will still be a large number of people who aren't eligible for an upgrade if they aren't premier customers or the primary line of a premier account.
    That's a tough one. If lots of people flock to the new devices, then they might let them fall by the wayside. I think as long as the hardware can handle it, keep offering it.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Honestly, I guess it is up to Sprint. As far as I know, they have no obligation to even validate and push out the update to 2.0.

Now, obligation and customer satisfaction are two completely different things. They would be dumb not to do it, but I wonder how much time and energy they will spend on verifying an update that Palm would supply them with. Perhaps they will not spend a penny and just rubber stamp the update and push it out, or perhaps they will just sit on it and wait until they might have other webOS devices that would use the update as well.

Of course, the Pixi is still alive and well (ok, at least it isn't EOLed yet), so I would assume they would test and push the update out for that (and why not push it to Pres as well).

All this is to say, I think it is safe to assume we will get updates unless told differently by Sprint.
    I don't think it will hose any change of the update, just that will be sat on for a long while at worst case before release.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    I don't think it will hose any change of the update, just that will be sat on for a long while at worst case before release.
    Bummer... Could we suffer anymore. -Sprint (i.e. Palm pre minus - Too many cards error - No palm pre 2 - End of life(EOL).