1.    #1  
    Smartphones Talk Free Promotion
    effective: 11/19/2010
    Effective 11/19/10 - 1/7/11, when you add a smartphone with a $29.99 Unlimited Email and Web data package to a Nationwide Family SharePlan or Small Business SharePlan additional line, Verizon Wireless will credit $9.99 per month for 24 months.
    Last edited by sketch42; 11/23/2010 at 02:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if the 29.99 plan lets you use exchange accounts?
    It lets you use Exchange accounts. I think it's BB Enterprise and Good accounts that you have to upgrade to the 44.99 to use.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I can't find the 44.99 plan anymore, that's why I ask. I'd love to go to the 29.99 plan!

Edit: Found my answer .. didn't realize there were plans under "business" on the vzw site. Looks like I'm 44.99 for now
    new users or exisiting?
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    new users or exisiting?
    both
    So since i have 2 Pre's with Data plans I can get 20 bucks? Do we have to fill out anything.. give first born? or will they automagically do it

oh wait looks like sinc i have 2 lines i'm screwed

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  8.    #8  
    im sorry i wasnt more clear..

This credit is for existing CUSTOMERS THAT ARE USING AN upgrade OR new CUSTOMERS.
    woohoo now to call or chat to get this!!

10.    #10  
    effective tomorrow
    BAH!! thats ok I have a new sectional coming tomorrow so I can wait til tomorrow

Ok I finally was able to contact them and they say if you have had the data plan for over 30 days you are not entitled to the discount

Suspicious that it ends just before Verizon is projected to get the iPhone on their network. o.0
    undefined

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Smartphones Talk Free Promotion
    effective: 11/19/2010
    Effective 11/19/10 - 1/7/11, when you add a smartphone with a $29.99 Unlimited Email and Web data package to a Nationwide Family SharePlan or Small Business SharePlan additional line, Verizon Wireless will credit $9.99 per month for 24 months.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by ieko View Post
    Does anyone know if the 29.99 plan lets you use exchange accounts?
    I was able to use the 29.99 with my Treo without issue but on my Pre I had to upgrade to the 44.99. YMMV