Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I hope you're kidding. Sprint carries various phones at various price points. Sure, it has two 4G phones right now but i hardly doubt they're requiring all new phones or smartphones to be 4G ready.
    Sprint just released 3 mid/lower tier Android phones without 4G. I would assume though that they want their flagship phones to have 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I chose the best of both worlds. I bought an evo yesterday,and as soon as the new sprint webs device comes out I Will switch right back.
    Did the same thing two months ago and I am really starting to like android after making some ui tweaks, but I still think if the hardware is right on sprint, I might come back. I hope web os can get some more apps and handle gps as well as android if so I'm back on the bandwagon. I really hope hp can succeed with web os it's a great OS and has a great homebrew community.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    Sprint just released 3 mid/lower tier Android phones without 4G. I would assume though that they want their flagship phones to have 4G.
    The Pre 2 wouldn't be a flagship phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    The Pre 2 wouldn't be a flagship phone.
    Exactly my point...it's an incremental change and not a draw for new subscribers (something they desperately need).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12