1.    #1  
    http://www.electronista.com/articles/10/11/16/evo.shift.4g.said.to.be.labeled.the.knight/

Samsung's Nexus S handset may integrate a unique touchscreen panel based on a concave glass panel, unnamed sources have told Engadget. The curvature of the display may have been difficult to spot in earlier leaks, however the unique structure became apparent when the device was teased this week by Google CEO Eric Schmidt at the Web 2.0 conference.

The source suggests Samsung has been highlighting the curved display during the company's talks with potential carriers. Research allegedly suggests that a slight curvature brings an improvement to perceived usability. It is unclear if the device is also built with a curved AMOLED panel to correspond with the front glass.

Aside from Samsung's handset, the source claims HTC's Evo Shift 4G handset is actually the same device that had been referred to in earlier leaks as the Knight. The Android-based smartphone reportedly offers a smaller form than the Evo 4G, with a four-row sliding keyboard and no front-facing camera.

The Nexus S is expected to arrive in the near future at Sprint, as a showcase for Android 2.3.

___

Wow. That would be pretty sweet. I'm anxious to try this phone.
    I was hoping for an article to read on the pre 2 from Sprint like that. I guess that's good news for others...
    I'm with RUSH. I was hoping to here Palm related news. But as a fan of Sprint, I am happy that they are bringing better devices to the table.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Sprint Love
    if sprint gets the nexus s relatively soon (dec-jan), I'm pretty sure I'll be abandoning the webos ship. Cmon HPalm, step it up
    Quote Originally Posted by m3grady2 View Post
    if sprint gets the nexus s relatively soon (dec-jan), I'm pretty sure I'll be abandoning the webos ship. Cmon HPalm, step it up
    I thought the same thing when I heard about the nexus s, can only play the waiting game soo long.