1.    #1  
    My pre, as well as my bf's htc hero are having issues at the very moment.

By issues, I mean, with service not the device problems.

Data is working just fine - however, we cannot make or receive any phone calls. All you get is just a busy signal. (This, including when I tried to call Sprint cust care, figured maybe that would work since it would be "in network" call)

Yes, I tried rebooting the phone, which I know will be the first thing I'll be told to do. Nope, still nothing! I just wondered if this is just us, or if it's just this particular region (Southeast Wisconsin - milwaukee to be exact), or if this is happening to everyone in sprint network.

.... and because I'm sad and desperate, I even tried to get their attention on twitter (twitter id's, @sprint and @sprintcare) and still no luck. There is nothing "helpful" on their FAQ/trouble shoot area on their customer care website.

Anyways, I just want to know if I'm all alone on this one.
    Having the same issues here in Wisconsin...

All of our cell phones at the plant happen to be sprint no good
    no issues here in mass.
    No issues today in WA on Sprint.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    seemed to notice some sort of outage today in NorCal.. About 4:20 - 5:00 or so...
    sj
  6.    #6  
    Ok, quick update - according to their twitter, they are having a "national outage" though I'm suspecting it's more of Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin issue.

All the "complains" I see on twitter and their facebook page seem to be coming from folks in WI. And.. here's a little "gem" I found: Visualized: Sprint's Wisconsin outage prompts primitive warning system -- Engadget

.. and thanks for the replies everyone
    Trouble with Sprint data here on Maui today???
    It was down here in Chicago until about 9:30pm Central.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Had zero problems in East TN
    I had one email that wouldn't send over 3G, but the glitch only lasted a few minutes.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Been getting a lot of 1x in 5 bar areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    My wife's Centro and daughter's LG Rumour Touch phones were both having issues making calls/texting intermittently throughout the day (11/12) and my Pre had no issues
    No problems in the Cleveland area

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I haven't use my phone for calling in a while... pretty much text and data connection. However, just check and it seems to be working fine here.
    no problems in SE Michigan. my girlfriend though, who lives near Ottawa ON, has the issue where data works, but no phone. it started this morning. she has an iPhone though, and i'm not sure of who her carrier is.