1.    #1  
    This may be posted here somewhere but didnt see it.

Apparantly if you are 14 months or more into your contract you can re-up with Sprint for 2 years and they give you $70 off your bill. It does NOT mess with your phone upgrade/rebate status.

You have to actually call in to get it, not posted anywhere on Sprint site but I got it for my wifes number. Since she is going in this week to upgrade her phone anyway, no reason not to re-up so took the deal.
    you get 150 off a new phone if your a preferred customer with sprint every year .

oh i see what you are saying . i did not quite understand to begin with . but they did that for me one time but i was without a contract because i went through my 2 years.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 11/08/2010 at 07:16 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Definitely a good trick, when you are going to re-up anyway. I've been doing it on my account for years.
    they did that for me a few years ago. I remember 2 lines it was done for and my bill for that month was basically paid.
    do you need to pretend you're gonna cancel or what?
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=Shadavis08;2750894]you get 150 off a new phone if your a preferred customer with sprint every year .

QUOTE]

So are you saying I can get an Evo for $50?
    150 off the full asking price whatever that is . same as a new customer has to pay.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Not sure I am going to do that, but that is good to know. Thanks!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    do you need to pretend you're gonna cancel or what?
    no you just tell them you want to renew your contract if you are more than 14 or 15 months into your current contract. or if your contract is already up.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no you just tell them you want to renew your contract if you are more than 14 or 15 months into your current contract. or if your contract is already up.
    On a side note...I actually utilized AdBlock Plus to it's fullest extent by right-clicking on your fly signature image and having AdBlock Plus delete it entirely.
    is it honestly that bothersome?
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    On a side note...I actually utilized AdBlock Plus to it's fullest extent by right-clicking on your fly signature image and having AdBlock Plus delete it entirely.
    thats ok i can change it at a moments notice !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thats ok i can change it at a moments notice !!!
    Hahahaha. Touche.. :P
    Talked to Sprint yesterday to cancel my insurance on two phones;the guy said I could get $140 if I extended my contract for two years (I'm a "Premiere" customer) He also said it would not influence my upgrading to another phone.

I absolutely love Firefox's AdBlock Plus;never thought of the bug as being that irritating;but,thanks for reminding me that I can block it if I want
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I thought the bug was extremely irritating! ...so I was very glad to see that I could block it. haha

As to Sprint -I'm gonna call tomorrow on that!
    I did this when I got my Pre in June last year (though I think the amount I got was $50 per line). I quizzed the rep several times that this would not affect my upgrade eligibility, and she assured me it wouldn't, and agreed to put it in my contract notes. It was a nice pre-Pre gift.
    Yes, I've gotten the $50 each line. I didn't even have to ask, I'd called them for something and the woman just said: 'Oh, you're eligible for $50 off, let me get that credited to your account.!'

Then a few months later, I got the same thing on the other line.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!