View Poll Results: Sprint users: If you could get a talk, text, data plan for $70 on VZ, would you jump?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

21 43.75%
  • no

27 56.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I still couldn't jump to Sprint. Even though they might be a little slow on the phones, we absolutely have the best deal there is. I complained to them about a few things when I first got the Pre. Not about the phone but extra charges that were showing up. There's 3 lines on our account. Mine, my wifes and her brother. We get all 3 lines with unlimited call, text, data (everything) for $130 a month with no other fee's other than tax. On top of that, I think a big encintive for Sprint, is being able to upgrade to a new phone yearly, rather than every two years.
    I also get a 15% discount with my company. Sprint prices rock, just not their phone line.
    Quote Originally Posted by smedina20 View Post
    Also, the data on a smartphone is truly unlimited. Only the things like the mifi are capped @5GB. Been tethering my original Pre for about a year for free with no calls/texts/emails/mail from Sprint, I went well over 5GB plenty of times. Verizon won't let you do that.
    Actually you are wrong Verizon does truly have unlimited data from your phone. the cap is only when you use the pre as the hotspot.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12