Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    great first post
    Agreed!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    If anything, I'd say your "horror story" 'is MAYBE 10% Sprints fault, and 90% the fault of 2 different 3rd party vendors who are by no means under the control of Sprint.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
  3.    #23  
    well i did get my evo finally. i canceled the one through the 3rd party and upgraded at a corp store. all good soo far, great phone. shame i had to go through hoops to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    well i did get my evo finally. i canceled the one through the 3rd party and upgraded at a corp store. all good soo far, great phone. shame i had to go through hoops to get it.
    this is all a sign that android is the death of smartphones. lol jk. enjoy your new evo. I'm actually very happy that you FINALLY got it.
  5.    #25  
    if we could get the body and hardware of the evo running webos that would = WIN! seriously though best phone ive owned soo far. i do miss webos a bit but we shall see what next year brings for palm.
    if we could get the body and hardware of the evo running webos that would = WIN! seriously though best phone ive owned soo far. i do miss webos a bit but we shall see what next year brings for palm.
    Lmfao. So... Basically you want to have the phone casing that the Evo has, but use a 100% different operating system? So wait...you're saying...you want a Palm Pre, just a little bigger? ***?
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    @wodin6 - Awesome post...

OP - Really????

..________
    ,.-.~.,
    ..,.-..-.,
    .,/..:,
    ,?\,
    ./..,}
    ../,:`^`..}
    /,:/
    ..?..__..:`../
    ./__.(..~-,_,:`./
    ../(_.~,_..~,_..,:`.._/
    .{.._$;_=,_.-,_.,.-~-,},.~;/.}
    ..((..*~_.=-._;,,./`./../
    ,,,___.\`~,~.,..`..}../
    (.`=-,,.`(;_,,-
    /.`~,`-.\/\
    .\`~.*-,.|,./..\,__
    ,,_.}.>-._\..|..`=~-,
    ..`=~-,_\_`\,\
    .`=~-,,.\,.\
    ..`:,,`\..__
    .`=-,.,%`>==
    ._\.._,-%.`\
    ..,< `.._|_,-&``................`\
    Totally agree... and... without sounding like a 'fan', I seriously do believe that's what's in the pipe for Palm. If the rumors of a CES timetable are remotely true.. the production time-frame makes sense. I'd love to see webOS on another option of a larger screened device.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Unfortunately this is a big problem with any cellular carrier. There is simply a HUGE amount of information each employee should know, and most people barely scrape the surface of the knowledge required. The worst part is that while Sprint's training is pretty darn good, many of the things we learn at some point are arcane and rarely used, so easily forgotten or skipped during training of new employees. I'm not sure about other carriers but Sprint doesn't seem to have a all inclusive employee manual that covers every situation.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Read all the posts, all perfectly valid.

But riddle me this: for long-time Sprint customers/Sprint Premier members, why does Sprint still have the mail in rebate?**

I don't do that stuff anymore...

When I upgraded my Palm Pixi from a Treo800w, I went to BestBuy to get my Pixi and upgraded my plan a few days later through a Sprint Store. Based on this thread and current business practices of all cellphone carriers and with apologies to the OP, going through Sprint to get a new phone upgrade is just asking for trouble...

**I could have sworn I read an article somewhere (a few years back) that for the retail industry, mail-in rebates were supposed to be phased out. Looks like that didn't happen...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12