1.    #1  
    Just got off the phone with sprint's cancellation department. The agent said that they should be getting a new webos phone soon, but at this point I think he was just trying anything to keep me on their plan. When it came down to it they couldn't commit to anything. Now I am waiting on a call back. My plan is set to end at the end of this cycle now. Trust me if all use webos users start doing this, sprint will be forced to do something. And hp would support them in this.
    I just want a yes or no to webos from sprint. Its not asking much. If they said no I might consider staying just for being straight with me. Saying nothing is rude.

Join me in this effort. You don't have to go through with it, just call and say that you are!
    no thanks . I am not in a hurry.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Nope.

I am happy with Sprint and happy with my Pre
    So you want everyone to call and lie to Sprint in an effort to support you because you didn't get the answer you felt you deserved... hmmmm.... I'll pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Nope.

I am happy with Sprint and happy with my Pre
    +1
    Even if they never get another webOS device, I am not going to leave Sprint. ALWAYS choose your carrier first, then your device.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  7.    #7  
    I would rather them go through with it, but I dont mind the lies either...
  8.    #8  
    I think I'll choose what makes me happy.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpkrules@yahoo.com View Post
    I would rather them go through with it, but I dont mind the lies either...
    Not big on ethics, integrity, honor, truthfulness are you?
    mmm nahhh... No thanks, Its aint that serious.. I like plam but I'm not married to it, if need be I'll get android it can't be that bad
  11.    #11  
    edoeding
    Thats part of the reason I'm doing this.
    <closed>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/03/2010 at 05:08 PM.