1.    #1  
    I just got $5 off. Anyone else get more? or a way to call a csr and get more? Sprint is sweet!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    not likely, I got $5 as well, pretty standard.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    I got the $5. Better than nothing.
    The rewards will get better I'm sure. It's better than nothing!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I want a Pre 2. Think that's a reward they might get me?
    5 off what ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    5 off what ?
    $5 off the monthly bill -- one month only.
    they are just giving people 5 off their bill this month lol ohhh wooow ive been with them 10 years plus they could give back more but i will take it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I got the $5 this year, too. I got like $50 a couple of years ago. but hey, something's something. can't wait to use my phone upgrade on a new WebOS device.
  10.    #10  
    I like sprint. Verizon game me NOTHING and I was with them over 7 years. Something is better than nothing!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    $5 aint much but better than nothing!