1.    #1  
    I was at my sprint store today and while waiting in line a woman at the desk was getting her Evo activated and I over heard them talking. She was switching from a Verizon Pre Plus to the Evo because she didnt like Verizon and I really cant blame her for not getting the original pre from sprint. But as the Sprint rep was training her with android she exclaimed how complicated it was and the Sprint Rep said "I know just what you mean, The palm is way easier to use and its kind of dissapointing they haven't come out with anything as revolutionary in terms of hardware like they did with WebOS" Well, that was sure exciting to hear. Just to know that Sprint actually does still like Palm and certainly WebOS from what I heard. Hopefully this is some sort of hint to new Palm/Sprint hardware although as every single person here knows by now Sprint reps arent reliable for information on Palm.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    That's great to hear, but we all need to remember to separate ONE Sprint Rep from the ENTIRE company... I mean, HE liked webOS, that doesn't say SPRINT does...

I know a few of my reps here like webOS, but others do not -they like the EVO & Samsung Galaxy S -BUT the reps that do like webOS are still waiting to hear about the next Palm device...
    Im sure all sprint reps have their own personal choice and preferences on what they like better.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    It all seems to come around to personal choice. Many Sprint reps agree webOS is their preference however look at their phones when talking to em . . Evos and Epics. Generally they seem to swap work phones to the latest thing.
    This just in; one Sprint rep prefers webOS. Story at 11:00. Really? has it come to this? It's not that bad, guys. No one should be that desperate for validation. Just love what you love, and nevermind the rest.
    Silly but expected.
    I think almost everyone agrees that webOS is a great operating system. I listen to the Engadget podcasts and even the most critical of Palm's phones say they like webOS.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I'm happy to hear that, if only more rep share the same feeling. (One love, One heart).. I wish many could understand those words.(Bob Marley). .

regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    This just in; one Sprint rep prefers webOS. Story at 11:00. Really? has it come to this? It's not that bad, guys. No one should be that desperate for validation. Just love what you love, and nevermind the rest.
    webos is 10x better than anything android BUT the epic & evo specs are far better than the pre, pre2 or pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    webos is 10x better than anything android BUT the epic & evo specs are far better than the pre, pre2 or pixi.
    I disagree.

You can actually see the screen of the Pre 2 in sunlight, whereas, you CANNOT with the EVO!

That's the type of hardware functionality that I deem necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    No one should be that desperate for validation. Just love what you love, and nevermind the rest.
    What he said.