Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Running Sprint Pre, latest OS. From day 1 I could snap a picture with the Pre and then SMS text(native app)it to a Contact. Haven't tried it in a while, downgraded from the $89.99 plan to the new $69.99 plan a month or so ago, now any pic text fails.

***?
    do you have the patch that takes the limit off picture size?

your data plan shouldn't have had anything to do with it...
    You should speak to your service provider. I have the same plan without any problems. If everything is good from their end, then I suggest some basic trouble-shooting.(i.e. Reboot device, run webos repair utility).

Regards,
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I never needed it before, is this a new requirement?
    umm you shouldnt need any patch call sprint and ask them if someone accidently put a lock on mms texts
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yes, because they still work, even on that plan, I send and receive them all the time.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    umm you shouldnt need any patch call sprint and ask them if someone accidently put a lock on mms texts
    wasn't suggesting he NEEDED it LOL. It would just give him another data point.
    I switched from SEP to Everything Family. 2 Pre's and 1 Epic could sms pics, but the Pixi could not.

I called Sprint. A click of a button. Fixed.
    I thought the patch was for video size?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!