Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Sprint | Facebook

Gotta love the explosion of post from people wanting the Pre 2 to come to Sprint... it's been a constant stream of post all day long.
    +1
    It's been a good time watching it!
    We have to keep this up and bombard them any and every way we can!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I'm happy to see that people can put their differences aside, and unite as one in making this possible. Sprint need to know that not everyone of their customers uses android phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I'm happy to see that people can put their differences aside, and unite as one in making this possible. Sprint need to know that not everyone of their customers uses android phones.
    welcome back, rush!
    don't have a fb but glad to see people are voicing their concern to sprint about the lack of a new webos phone. I just shot them an email
    OK this may some stupid, I don't use Facebook that much. I don't know how to post something on Sprint Facebook page.

I see the others that posted on the 'Wall' there about WebOS, but I don't see how I can do it myself?

Can some explain how to do that, or give a Twitter link?

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

you have to hit the like button on the sprint page
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    Oh, I hate hitting those buttons, they cause security issues that Facebook is so famous for!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    welcome back, rush!
    Thank You. :-D
    Please check out and make a comment on Sprintsfacebook wall. (MUST READ) There are soo many webos supporters and we can use all your support. I would love for Engadget to write an article about it and get Sprint to talk. I am surprised Sprint hasnt made a comment yet!

http://www.facebook.com/sprint?v=wall
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I don't know if you'd really want anyone to make a story out of this when everyone is being so psychotic on there.
    I want to hear what Sprint has to say about this. They should address their customers! Any news is good news!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    It's ridiculous and infantile. There are people on there asking if they should get a Samsung Transform or an Intercept and idiots keep spamming "get a Pre 2" at her.

What the hell is wrong with these people?
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    It's ridiculous and infantile. There are people on there asking if they should get a Samsung Transform or an Intercept and idiots keep spamming "get a Pre 2" at her.

What the hell is wrong with these people?
    Lol... That's too funny.. Basically telling her to goto verizon... They should say get an iPhone to make it even..

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Please check out and make a comment on Sprintsfacebook wall. (MUST READ) There are soo many webos supporters and we can use all your support. I would love for Engadget to write an article about it and get Sprint to talk. I am surprised Sprint hasnt made a comment yet!

Sprint | Facebook

I agree, this is insane. I've never seen anything like it. It's been like this all day and hasn't stopped, and people are still posting. This is definitely worth an honorable mention, if not a full article about the enthusiasm and support of the Palm & webOS community.
    I added in, nice work fellas

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast