1.    #1  
    I was just on the Sprint website double checking my discount eligibility. After filling in my info it said I was eligible for my $150 upgrade on 11/01/2010. But on the bottom of the page in the "offer details" section it says the program expires October 31, 2010.

Does this mean the upgrade program is ending right before I am eligible for my upgrade? If so, I am going to be very upset.
  2.    #2  
    Here is the link for those of you who don't know where to find it.

https://manage.sprintpcs.com/special...CheckRebate.do

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I'm not familiar with that program. Most people get the Premier Customer upgrade for the primary line, every 12 months.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    no it just means for the particular month that it's stating, it'll probably show the same thing for next month only with the revised dates, atleast that's what it did with mine until I upgraded to my pre last year, could be wrong, but that's my understanding anyway
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Mine is November 1st also. I was near a store and they checked mine and its November 1st.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm not familiar with that program. Most people get the Premier Customer upgrade for the primary line, every 12 months.
    That is what I should be getting. I got my pre the day before thanksgiving last year.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by wideeyed85 View Post
    no it just means for the particular month that it's stating, it'll probably show the same thing for next month only with the revised dates, atleast that's what it did with mine until I upgraded to my pre last year, could be wrong, but that's my understanding anyway
    I really hope so. Thanks. I didn't even notice what it said down there any of the other times I've been there.

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I think the expiration is for the offer of upgrading online for no activation or shipping fees. your normal upgrade discount will still apply next month.