1.    #1  
    I called them because my power button wasnt working and then i also hinted that my keyboard was going so,so on me too. I then went the extra mile to nicely tell the rep that my coverage is also so,so and i have a buddy that has verzion and he has great signal in the house. We both blahed and joked for about 2-3mins or so about how the tree next to my house could be a tower and i wont know. But finally he recommended the airave and im being put on the list to get one. He says they ran out of airaves and he's going to have to give me a confirmation number and then i will get it in about a week to a month. im excited. My signal woes will be no more. And its all free of charge too.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    good deal, I got the same as well. Sprints coverage has taken a nose dive in my neighborhood. Bad thing now I drop calls as soon as I drive away from my house until I get out of my sub.
    Jealoussssssssssss!
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Nice. I called yesterday, about my coverage, asking specifically about the Airave and "Amanda" told me they no longer offer the Airave. She put me on hold, after I protested that she must have been mistaken, and came back telling me the same thing. I even threatened to drop Sprint. She just held the line of offering me nothing. She politely let me say goodbye, knowing I am looking elsewhere. Not a shining moment for Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw911 View Post
    Nice. I called yesterday, about my coverage, asking specifically about the Airave and "Amanda" told me they no longer offer the Airave. She put me on hold, after I protested that she must have been mistaken, and came back telling me the same thing. I even threatened to drop Sprint. She just held the line of offering me nothing. She politely let me say goodbye, knowing I am looking elsewhere. Not a shining moment for Sprint.
    Most definitely not a shining moment at all ~ they seem to don't care anymore whether you leave or not. Anyway, my signal here at home has now gone from bad to worse. I'm calling sprint today and see if I could be as lucky as Jason Black in getting a Airave. :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw911 View Post
    Did you at least get out of your contract (if you're still on one)? The last time Sprint wanted me to pay for an Airave, I had them cancel my contract and put me on a month to month.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    sprint sent me one about 1 month ago, told me it was free but I was hit wit a activation fees totaling $56, when I complained they did remove the fees
    I have read sprint contractually obligated to provide you with service at your billing address. And that's why the have provided airaves.
  10.    #10  
    Yeah...Well, i didnt actually TELL the guy that i want an airave. But that was what i had in mind the whole time. Thats the main reason i called anyway. I know if i kept telling him that my coverage sucks and its taking a toll on the signal level i get. Thereby, hindering my battery life. I was very nice about it and even poked jokes with the guy too. We had a conversation about unrelated stuff for a good 2-3mins. I guess it all depends on who the rep is. i got lucky. Its awesome. Now, Sprint has the Ariavana or something like that. A second version of the airave lol. I should have asked for that. But i just played dumb and acted like i had no clue what an airave is and i let him recommend it.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191