1.    #1  
    I am allowed to upgrade in November but I will wait to get the newest webos device. Do I have to use my upgrade immediately? Can I wait until the new device out in early (or late) 2011?
    Just curious about the rules
    Thanks
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Once you are eligible for an upgrade, you can use it whenever. It does not expire and can be used immediately, or when the new device comes out.

Only catch is if you have a family plan, the yearly upgrade pertains only to the primary line on the account, the rest have to wait ou the full 2 year contract.

Currently I have one line eligible for a full $150 off upgrade, and my other line (since it is on a 2 year upgrade contract) eligible for a $75 off upgrade (half basically) which they give you on a the second line after a year.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    you can wait,no worries. I have 5 lines,main line gets 150 a yr upgrade,others get 75. One of my lines upgrade I did not use last yr so it doubled to 150 on oct first.
    on family plan all secondary lines get a 75 dollar upgrade every yr.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    on family plan all secondary lines get a 75 dollar upgrade every yr.
    incorrect. they only get a $75 discount on the full (unsubsidized) price and usually do not get any other discounts or rebates. so if the phone for a 22-month upgrade is $500 - $150 for the primary line discount - $150 for instant rebate - $50 mail-in rebate = $150, the secondary line would probably still have to pay $425 for the phone.