Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    3 new android smartphones and Sprint ID which are app/widget/wallpaper packages for android phones. Visit What’s your Sprint ID? to check it out. This is all I've heard about. The new phones seem pretty decent including a baby Epic.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    As of the July preview there was no html5, no you tube, no copy paste, and no multi tasking. This may have all changed since, but i would say that office with out copy and past is a growing pain.
    HTML5 - Isn't a standard yet
    Youtube - Now supported
    C/P - Agreed, quite annoying
    Multitasking - Again, agreed
    Office - A phone with office and without c/p is still better than a phone without office

Despite the problems that it does have it still is bringing a lot of new ideas to the market that are implemented extremely well.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahitz View Post
    lol dammit ya got me
    I am losing my mind at an alarming rate . . . Actually, I'm not really alarmed at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    HTML5 - Isn't a standard yet
    Youtube - Now supported
    C/P - Agreed, quite annoying
    Multitasking - Again, agreed
    Office - A phone with office and without c/p is still better than a phone without office

Despite the problems that it does have it still is bringing a lot of new ideas to the market that are implemented extremely well.
    A standard in development is still a standard. It's not like they're going to skip to HTML6 or suddenly the world will adopt an entirely different markup language for webpages. The sooner developers start implementing what they can of HTML5, the better.

I'm as excited for WP7 as the next guy, but there should be no reason it doesn't have a modern browser or copy and paste. Even the lack of multitasking is just barely acceptable.
    A standard in development is almost certainly not a standard. All it does is cause fragmentation in browser support but that is another argument in itself.
    wow that tomorrow is still not here yet ????? thats one long tomorrow !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456