(give you up)

We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

(CHORUS)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Sprint ID:

Sprint Newsroom | Sprint Revolutionizes the Mobile Wireless Experience with Sprint ID €“ A New Way to Personalize Mobile Phones in an Instant

Okay, so this takes laziness to a new level? If you can't download the apps you want, we'll do it for you? Not getting it, yet...
    Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 10/06/2010 at 04:31 PM.
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    lol. I didn't think people still RickRoll'd...
    You may not get this from any other guy, but I'm never gonna give it up....
    Quote Originally Posted by ahitz View Post
    You may not get this from any other guy, but I'm never gonna give it up....
    I'm never gonna let you down...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Sprint ID:

[url= Newsroom | Sprint Revolutionizes the Mobile Wireless Experience with Sprint ID – A New Way to Personalize Mobile Phones in an Instant[/url]
    So it's what we already knew late yesterday, a way for Sprint to ask for more money. Fantastic.
    That looks like Sprint's first attempt at stopping the fragmentation of Android experiences by consumers. This is what I've told many people who were considering Android devices.

The main problem with Android is no two phone experiences are ever the same. Just because someone has an Android phone, doesn't mean they understand it what they can do with it. Nor do they take the time to learn all the nuances.

It's the exact opposite with Apple's approach, which is to govern every aspect of the consumer's experience by tying it all together into the iTunes universe.

Palm, IMO, is the happy medium. If you want a stock device where everything is controlled by the manufacturer, then you can have that with a Palm phone. If you are a little more into phones and technology and you want to tweak your phone, then Palm openly allows Preware, et al, to exist in peaceful harmony with the manufacturer and consumer.

Fragmentation will be the nightmare that Android/Google will never be able to escape...
    lame. id packs? super lame.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I have a small business and when i put my employees on pixi's i tried building a theme. I may just be lame but it didnt go so well. Short story i spent the whole night flashing 5 phones with the doctor and manually setting them up the way i wanted (long restarts almost drove me insane). I am far from a professional, but i can only imagine that being able to easily apply custome set ups to multiple phones is attractive to others.
    Kind of lame for me... I mean its ok for a business, but doesnt seem ground breaking to me!
    its all Android android android... I hope HP can help Web OS make dent in this industry
    By the time a new WebOS phone WP7 is going to be hitting the market with a lot more behind considering it already launched in Europe and a few US carriers. WebOS is essentially dead. Yes, you may blindly believe it will somehow win over developers, but it won't.

TL;DR I highly doubt HP is going to make a dent in the industry anytime soon.
    As long as a new WebOs phone comes out that is tougher than my current Pre I'll stick with them. My dam speaker decided to take a dump this week, but the OS is just fine.
    those two new sprint andoid phones look craptacular.
    yeah, all the buzz for the "early" sale of two crap android phones to premier customers.
    I agree about the frag problem. If you look at the business smartphone and consumer smartphone leaders; what do they have in common? They own the OS and Hardware. Android will suffer as WinMo did...at least with the business sector. No IT dept is gonna want that nightmare. WinMo did make some end roads in biz, but that's only cause it was MS...
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    By the time a new WebOS phone WP7 is going to be hitting the market with a lot more behind considering it already launched in Europe and a few US carriers. WebOS is essentially dead. Yes, you may blindly believe it will somehow win over developers, but it won't.

TL;DR I highly doubt HP is going to make a dent in the industry anytime soon.
    WP7 is going to have the same growing pains that WebOS, Andriod, and IOS had and have. Everyone seems to forget that Andriod and IOS are older than WebOS and kinda sucked in the beginning (IOS had no competitors in the to start and still just integrated pseudo multitasking). I am just excited for WebOS 2.0 and quality hardware from people who are used to building stuff.

Not to mention that they know that poor hardware is what got WebOS a bad rap. If they come out with anything less than mind blowing for hardware i will be surprised. I can see them taking a significant monetary loss just to overcome that hurdle and gain mind share. Its not this quarter or next, but the next 5 to 10 years.
    To say that WP7 will have the same growing pains as WebOS, Android, and iOS would be a little off. WebOS failed because it didn't have the hardware for the time nor did Palm have the money to properly develop a new phone and new OS. On the other hand Microsoft is coming in as well... Microsoft, so I can't honestly expect them to go through the same growing pains as every other Mobile OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by neobaptist View Post
    1. Verizon already said they will not be getting the new iPhone in their latest annoincement. The CEO, among other Executives, has made it clear it's not happening any time soon. They want access to think Apple won't give them access to.

2. Is it hard to believe they have Multiple hardware configs

3. Why would HP come with Sprint. They partnered on the Pre and it would keep the product hidden until the announcement. If HP or Palm had a big presentation to make we would all know exactly what it was. HP likes to keep things hidden.

I did say they where far fetched and that I was seeking the answer. Does anyone have something more likely?

The last time Sprint did this was for the Launch of the Evo and even then we new it was coming. We are completely in the dark on this one. It just makes you wonder.
    where did you hear verizon making such iphone announcement?
    pics or it didnt happen.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast