Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    I'm hearing it's the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Also have heard murmurs of the BB Torch coming to Sprint very soon.
    I haven't heard anything about the Galaxy Tablet but I heard rumors of the BB Torch back before it launched on AT&T and that was from a BB Rep. Basically he said the where interested in bringing it to Sprint. If the rumors are true and HPalm is killing the keyboard it could be viable option for those of that can't stand touchscreen keyboards.

The Galaxy Tab would be nice if it was made by anyone but Samsung. Their products tend to have a lot of issues out of the box.
    Quote Originally Posted by neobaptist View Post
    I haven't heard anything about the Galaxy Tablet but I heard rumors of the BB Torch back before it launched on AT&T and that was from a BB Rep. Basically he said the where interested in bringing it to Sprint. If the rumors are true and HPalm is killing the keyboard it could be viable option for those of that can't stand touchscreen keyboards.

The Galaxy Tab would be nice if it was made by anyone but Samsung. Their products tend to have a lot of issues out of the box.
    Only a fool would rather have a BlackBerry over a WebOS phone. I can, to some extent, imagine why an Android device could replace it, but never a BlackBerry...
    Quote Originally Posted by neobaptist View Post
    ...If the rumors are true and HPalm is killing the keyboard....
    HPalm is not killing the keyboard. If the Mansion rumor is correct that will be just one device to not have a keyboard out of several. Ruby fought Jobs over keyboards on the iPhone. Ruby lost that battle, but he made damn sure the Pre and Pixi had keyboards when he was the one in charge.

At CES 2009 when webOS and the Pre were announced, he said that every Palm webOS phone would have a keyboard. I can see him bending on that, but not breaking. There will always be physical QWERTY keyboards on at least some HP Palm webOS smartphones. My fear is that HPalm will move with the market and reserve all the best hardware specs for slabs.
    Last edited by Colonel Kernel; 10/06/2010 at 01:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    Sprint has already said they would carry the Galaxy tab.
    How about the new Sanyo/Kyocera Zio Android phone?
    could be but i doubt it, the zio is launching on the 7th this month. it's a low end stock android phone. it will be the hero replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by kshadeed View Post
    My source said samsung Epic
    fail... as the epic launched already. it may be the new samsung galaxy S with no slide out keyboard though.

ive also heard rumors of a t-mobile / sprint merger.
    it's today ..... Any word yet ? Ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    my money's on merger news.
    yeah it won't be any GOOD phone news for us lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it's today ..... Any word yet ? Ltm ltm ltm

we need to hold another telethon to raise money to "buy" a high ranking official at HPalm and each of the big providers.

We have to pay for access to the latest info. Then we assign one member on this site to be the 'mouthpiece' of that spy.

Shadavis posts "Take it with a grain of salt, but I am hearing rumors that......." and we all know that means it is FACT!!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    This may be what you are waiting on.
    Sprint to announce Samsung Transform, Sanyo Zio, LG Optimus S today at CTIA? Boy Genius Report
    Sprint to announce Samsung Transform, Sanyo Zio, LG Optimus S today at CTIA?

Weve just been dropped some intel from a new source that we thought we would share. Our source details three new handsets that U.S. wireless carrier Sprint will detail today at CTIA in San Francisco: the Samsung Transform, the Sanyo/Kyocera Zio, and the LG Optimus S.

See the article for details on the new phones.
    sprint is announcing that they are not announcing a palm phone at this announcement.
    Haha...hopefully they dont announce that they're getting the iPhone. That will be total chaos.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    sprint is announcing that they are not announcing a palm phone at this announcement.
    This would be funny if it didn't hurt so much!
    OMG where is that damn announcement!!!!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahitz View Post
    I can't watch that video, Youtube is blocked here.
    lol. I didn't think people still RickRoll'd...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    do we know what time the Sprint press conference is?
    cant watch can you summarize?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    lol. I didn't think people still RickRoll'd...
    Good thing Youtube is blocked here. haha
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast