1.    #1  
    I didn't get Sprint until shortly after the release of the Pre. So I've had my Sprint account since mid-November, 2009. They told me I could have 3 lines, and would be eligible for more after 1 year.

Myself and my wife have a Pre. Our two tween daughters have been on various pre-paid and a la carte providers. The only reason I haven't added them to my unlimited family plan is because of the lack of a 4th line.

I've tried twice to get a "manual review" for the 4th line and each time they said no. The most recent time, yesterday, they reminded me of the anniversary date when I can get the 4th. This was when I finally broke down and activated the 3rd line for my younger daugher's birthday. Got her a Samsung Instinct HD to replace a broken samsung messager. I pushed the Pixi hard and she just said she would take if it that's what I bought, lol.

Needless to say, my older daughter is devastated (and jealous) because her old cell phone is also broken. I would be great to just be able to also add my other daughter to my plan. A measly $20/month for unlimited service (really... I think the calls to grandma are the only landline calls) and a choice of practically free phones?

There has to be some way to get Sprint to make an exception... I've had perfect payment history and it's only a matter of 6 weeks. I plan to call tomorrow during business hours and was hoping someone might be able to recommend a tactic or share an experience.
    I fought the same fight last december,,,in had to wait to january. So it was not so bad
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    No advice here, they are pretty strict about that 1 year policy. I've never had any luck with the credit department.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    You could try threatening to leave, so they send you to retentions. That sometimes gets them to make changes.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I remember when I had 4 lines and needed a 5th,,it was november and they told me I had to wait until january,,they made me wait. I have no issues with sprint,,been w them 10 yrs now,rules are rules.
    They are tough. I recently wanted to add a 4th line. I was 3 weeks out of my 1 year anniversary. I had to be transfered to two people to get permission. I only called, because I went into the Sprint store to research phones and when the sales person looked up my account he said I couldn't get a 4th line. He onlined chatted with someone and I was then told it was because of poor payment history. I was furious. Auto pay for 4 years. When I called, Sprint said they were incorrect, it was becasue of my anniversary date.