1.    #1  
    Until now I've had only negative things to say about Sprint and their customer service. However, yesterday I dropped my Pre, and shortly afterward the power button stopped working completely. I took it to a Sprint repair place -- not the abysmal Sprint store that is nearest to my house -- and they were helpful, courteous, and efficient. I had a new power button in about 20 minutes. And that silly $7/month hardware protection actually turned out to be handy, as I wasn't charged for the repair. Whew!
    Good to see a positive post about Sprint! So easy to write the negative ones, but many forget to post these experiences too. Thanks for sharing!
    I recently was able to get a free Airave and free upgrade for my father with almost no fuss whatsoever. The people were nice and helpful. And to apologize to me, they knocked 50 bucks off my next bill. Hooray for me! Thanks Sprint!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Definitely! 4 out of 5 times Sprints Customer service is just pretty awesome. You just never have anything to whine about when you're happy, you just go on playing with your newly fixed phone. =P
    Sprint seems to have always taken care of me. I have had a couple bad experiences but the majority have been very positive.

+1 Sprint - In stepping up there customer service
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
    Until now I've had only negative things to say about Sprint and their customer service. However, yesterday I dropped my Pre, and shortly afterward the power button stopped working completely. I took it to a Sprint repair place -- not the abysmal Sprint store that is nearest to my house -- and they were helpful, courteous, and efficient. I had a new power button in about 20 minutes. And that silly $7/month hardware protection actually turned out to be handy, as I wasn't charged for the repair. Whew!
    Now you know that not all bad stories about us is >>> That Bad. :-D:-D lol.
    Havnt had bad experience with Sprint yet. Although I havnt had any problem with their service in general. I just jumped through the loop to get free airave and service for it but they didnt give me much hassle. recently put 4 family member onto my premier line and the rep at the store was pretty help. sadly it was 2 epic4g, 2 misc phones that my family chose. that was the only complaint about the entire process. oh they overnight the phone to my bro who goes to Kansas State free of charge. That was cool of them.
    Had bad reception and dropped calls like crazy.