Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hmm?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    its a step by step process eventually they'll claim the unlimited plan is leading to abuse or what have you and they'll eliminate it. ATT already did.
    throttling.
    just ask CLEAR about it.
    I'll go somewhere else. Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin. Maybe MetroPCS will expand. If they "match" ATT, 2GB isn't nearly enough for anything. I am not talking about tethering either. I use my phone for Pandora at the office and it would eat up 2GB in no time.
    hmmm...might be a reason to consider getting the pre2 now. By the time the pre3 comes out, tiered plans will be set...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Just so everyone understands this..

This bull**** that people abuse the amount of data they use is just an excuse to charge more for the same product.

Every single person I know has a cell phone with a data plan and not ONE person I know uses more than I do and that's not much.

Were all 19 to 26 years of age.

It's all a con to charge more and its pathetic.
    I totally agree, we can tell them we don't like by going to a provider that doesn't use such tactics. I don't know of any, do you?
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    ..... and they're gone. Verizon ends unlimited data plans. offers family plans as consolation.

the good news their 4G is really 4G, which means you can hit the cap faster.
    Last edited by aapold; 05/19/2011 at 06:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtReynolds View Post
    I'll go somewhere else. Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin. Maybe MetroPCS will expand. If they "match" ATT, 2GB isn't nearly enough for anything. I am not talking about tethering either. I use my phone for Pandora at the office and it would eat up 2GB in no time.
    So, time to figure how to use their newly "advanced" voice system that LTE is supposed bring with it to stick it to them.

1. F&F your home number
    2. Set up elaborate sound input to your home phone for streaming Pandora controlled remotely when you call yourself
    3. ??????
    4. Profit?
    Yeah iPhones have that effect on the US carriers. I see Sprint not yet going to tiered plans but prolly going to throttle you after that 2gb barrier.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12